|06-16-2010, 12:56 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2009/10 Upper Deck SP Authentic Hockey Team Draft Break
Thought I'd try my hand at a hockey break. Despite being an Upper Deck brand, I've always been a fan of SP Authentic, and based on the sell sheets the product looks very intriguing this year.
This will be a team draft break. Once all slots are filled and paid for, I will randomize the list of participants 5 times to determine draft order. The randomization will take place on random.org and broadcast live on ustream and recorded for youtube should anyone request this.
The actual break itself will also be broadcast live on ustream and announced once a case delivery date is established.
I'm using the mid-week specials price in determining slot cost and will email Chris to confirm case price if the break fills.
$38 = $1140/30 teams
$5 = shipping/supplies/Paypal
$43 for the 1st slot
$42 for each additional slot
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
John Tavares, Matt Duchene, James van Riemsdyk, Evander Kane, Jonas Gustavsson, Viktor Hedman, Michael Del Zotto, Jamie Benn, Colin Wilson, Logan Couture, Artem Anisimov...these names headline this year's fantastic Rookie Class! And these are the guys who Rookie Card collectors will chase when SPA's Autographed Future Watch Cards hit the market with thunder!
BOX BREAK: (on average)
- 3 SIGNATURES TOTAL
*1 Autographed Future Watch (minimum)!
- 2 SP HOLO F/X CARDS
- 3 SP ESSENTIALS!
CASE BREAK: (on average)
- 1-2 AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH PATCH CARDS
- 1-2 ROOKIE REVIEW PATCH CARDS
- 1 SIGN OF THE TIMES DUAL AUTOGRAPH CARD
- 1 SP HOLO F/X DIE-CUT CARD
(All content listed is an average based on the entire production run)
GET 3 AWESOME AUTOGRAPHS PER BOX!
- At least 1 will be a signed Future Watch Rookie Card!
FIND AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH PATCH CARDS!
- Hitting at least 1-2 per case, these gems are huge on value!
TREMENDOUS AUTOGRAPH CARD LINEUP!
- Sign of the Times - Simply a mark of Excellence!
- The Champions - Highlighting Winter Sports Athletes!
- Marks of Distinction - #'d to just 25!
- Immortal Inks - #'d to just 10!
- Prestigious Pairings - #'d to just 10!
- Sign of the Times, Duals - Averaging 1 per Case!
- SP Chirography - great sigs, year in and year out!
LOOKING FOR MORE GREAT PATCHES? THEN LOOK FOR ROOKIE REVIEW AUTOGRAPHED PATCHES!
- Another case hit that measures up to the best!
HOLOGRAMS HIT WITH FREQUENCY & VALUE!
- Die-cut case hits are must-haves, while the regular versions fall 2 per box and are a great insert to collect!
- AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH...includes:
John Tavares, Matt Duchene, James van Riemsdyk, Jonas Gustavsson, Michael Del Zotto, Evander Kane, Viktor Hedman, Jamie Benn, Logan Couture, Artem Anisimov, Mikael Backlund, Michael Grabner, Lars Eller ...
- IMMORTAL INKS...includes:
Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Phil Esposito, Ray Bourque, Steve Yzerman, Mark Messier, Luc Robitaille, Jean Beliveau, Don Cherry, Tony Esposito, Cam Neely, Bobby Hull, & more!
Awesome Autograph Lineup (combining to hit 3 per box, on avg!)
- Autographed Future Watch - #'d to 999
- Sign of the Times - inserted 1:30
- Sign of the Times Duals - inserted 1:288
- Sign of the Times Trios - #'d to 25
- Sign of the Times Quads - #'d to 10
- Sign of the Times Fives - #'d to 8
- Sign of the Times Sixes - #'d to 7
- Sign of the Times Sevens - #'d to 6
- Sign of the Times Eights - #'d to 5
- Prestigious Pairings - #'d to 100
- SP Chirography - #'d to 50
- Immortal Inks - #'d to 10
- Marks of Distinction - #'d to 25
- The Champions - inserted 1:196
Autographed Patch Cards
- Autographed Future Watch Patch - #'d to 100
- Rookie Review Autograph Patches - #'d to 100
- SP Holo F/X - inserted 1:12
- SP Holo F/X - Die-Cut - inserted 1:288
- Future Watch - #'d to 999
- SP Essentials - #'d to 1999
- 100 Regular Cards
Other Rules and Procedures:
1. Once all slots are claimed and the break is moved to active, I'll post my Paypal address in the first post and begin accepting payments.
2. Cards with multiple teams represented will be randomed following the break among the featured teams 5 times via random.org. I'll record the random should there be a request for it.
3. Cards will go to the teams printed most prominently on the cards themselves, not the jersey the player is wearing.
4. Cards with no obvious team affiliation will be randomed 5 times via following the break among all participants. Again, if requested I will record the randomization.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!
Last edited by messingaroundok; 06-20-2010 at 12:43 PM.
|06-18-2010, 01:00 AM||#8 (permalink)|
|06-18-2010, 01:18 AM||#10 (permalink)|
|06-20-2010, 12:44 PM||#15 (permalink)|