|08-26-2010, 08:05 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Middle Tennessee
2010 Topps Magic Football 12 Box Case Group Break
Please send payments as Goods and please include user name in payment! Thanks
1. grm94 Chicago Bears
2. Kirb007 Buffalo Bills
3. mrjtill Cincinnati Bengals
4. dacaptain37 Indianapolis Colts
5. SportsCardGirl Kansas City Chiefs
6. Kirb007 Tampa bay Buccaneers
7. Diakonos New York Giants
8. SilverJakal Pittsburgh Steelers
9. proman Minnesota Vikings
10. cincyboy Washington Redskins
11. BigTimersClub Jacksonville Jaguars
12. grm94 Baltimore Ravens
13. SilverJakal New Orleans Saints
14. clongkong39 Carolina Panthers
15. mrjtill Detroit Lions
16. proman Houston Texans
17. Jarlaxle Cleveland Browns
18. reichj29 San Diego Chargers
19. SportsCardGirl New England Patriots
20. cbooker Atlanta Falcons
21. mrjtill Arizona Cardinals
22. hester72598 Dallas Cowboys
23. oregonthunder Denver Broncos
24. SportsCardGirl Philadelphia Eagles
25. joestyl Miami Dolphins
26. SportsCardGirl Green Bay Packers
27. jasonhuether St. Louis Rams
28. reichj29 San Francisco 49ers
29. oregonthunder New York Jets
30. BigTimersClub Tennessee Titans
31. LincecumPC Oakland Raiders
32. hawksfan Seattle Seahawks
armyatc22 ( all Lafell cards)
Release Date: December 29?
This will be a random team break. It will be randomed by a mod. Each spot will be for all cards from that team. Any Dual cards will be randomed between the teams on the card. The Historical Stamp of approval cards will be randomed. The break will occur on blogtv or ustream. After team random, teams may be sold or traded but must be confirmed by both sides. All hits will be scanned and listed after break. Thanks
Case Price is $874.95 = $27.35
Paypal, Shipping & Supplies = $6.00
1st spot = $33.50
Each additional spot = $32
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 8 cards* per pack.
*Each pack contains 7 Topps Magic Football cards Plus 1 Mini Parallel card!
Topps Pays Tribute Again to its First Nationally Distributed Football Set with 2010 Topps Magic Football
With 3 Autograph Cards in every Hobby Box, Topps Magic Football will cast a Spell on Collectors!
- Stamp Cards
- Relic Cards
- Insert Cards
- Parallel Cards
- Base Cards Feature NFL Uniforms
AND WITH 3 AUTOGRAPH CARDS PER BOX!
AUTOGRAPH CARDS - 3 PER BOX
- Magic Autographs: 190 rookies, veterans and legends from the base set appear with their signatures. Available in a Chrome Refractor version numbered to 10.
- Magic Dual Autographs: Two players showcased with 2 autographs and numbered to 25 on each of these 15 cards. Available in a Chrome Refractor version numbered to 5.
- Magic Triple Autographs: Ten different cards highlighting 3 players, 3 autographs and numbered to 25. Available in a Chrome Refractor version numbered to 5.
NEW! STAMP CARDS
- Gridiron Stamp of Approval: Each of these 50 stars are displayed along with an actual football themed U.S. Postage stamp, embedded into a mini card, and numbered to 10.
- Historical Stamp of Approval: Fifty American greats paired with a corresponding, authentic U.S. Postage stamp, also embedded into a mini card, and numbered to 25.
NEW! RELIC CARDS - HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
- Magic Relics: Highlighting 6 0 players from the base set with a relic swatch and numbered to 25.
NEW! INSERT CARDS - 12 PER BOX
- Rookie Stars: Twenty outstanding 2010 Rookies.
- Magical Moments: The top twenty NFL personalities and events from the 2010 season.
- History's Best: The game's foremost stars both present and past.
NEW! BASE CARDS - 7 PER PACK
- 200 Rookies, Veterans, and Legends and 50 short printed subjects POSE IN THEIR NFL UNIFORMS on 2-1/2 x 3-1/2" 24 pt. card stock.
MINI PARALLEL CARDS - 1 PER PACK
- The entire base set paralleled in the Magic original-sized 2.075 x 2.905" format:
- NEW! Pigskin Black Bordered Base Card: Numbered to 50
Last edited by crazygrover; 12-26-2010 at 03:36 PM.
|09-01-2010, 12:28 AM||#15 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Middle Tennessee
Payments will not start being taken until case has been filled and then moved to active breaks section. But once it does fill, payments will not be due until 1 month before official release date (release date is scheduled for sometime in December). I hope this answers your question. If not please let me know and I will try my best to answer. Thanks.
|09-01-2010, 12:35 AM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Los Angeles
that makes sense, thanks for the clarification. please put me down for one slot for now. thanks!
Collecting Fred Taylor and Curtis Martin.
|09-02-2010, 10:34 PM||#18 (permalink)|
I am in for 4 please, just PM me when it's time to pay!
<--- See all my cards at COMC, Buy some!!!
I collect: 1/1's, Multi-colored patches. Some old stuff, some new stuff. I like: Group Breaks, Getting a case hit, going to the beach, going to Angels & Lakers games
|09-04-2010, 12:49 AM||#22 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Cheshire, OR
Two slots here. PM me when payment is due please.
Currently picking up Dan LeFevour! PM me with any offers, with exception of Sage and Press Pass.
My Photo Bucket: http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk93/oregonthunder/Football%20Cards/