Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #201 (permalink)

If anybody wants to trade their 2nd or 3rd hit slot for a base/extra hits slot let me know!
Old 10-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #202 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch123 View Post
was looking at the wrong product (was getting rdy for timeless and not limited):

1st slot looks like jerseys
2nd slot looks like jersey/patch/jersey autos
3rd slot looks like rc jerseys/autos

sorry about that!
We can't assume that the pack-out will be the same as last year.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:05 PM   #203 (permalink)

i've seen a box of LImited football that had 6 hits in it. it was absurd. barry sanders auto, the base was /10, then a 1/1 , and buncha other crazy stuff
Old 10-31-2010, 10:03 AM   #204 (permalink)
Banned

When is the break gonna happen again?
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #205 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
When is the break gonna happen again?
Hopefully I'll get tracking info on Monday or Tuesday. The product isn't "live" until Wednesday, so I'm planning on a Thursday evening break.

I get off work at 6 PM Pacific time. So we can start around 6:30 Pacific (9:30 Eastern) on Thursday night if that's good for everyone.

We got overnight/next-day shipping, so I would plan on it being here on Thursday.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:06 PM   #206 (permalink)
Banned

yes, thur would be great, i'm off work!!!
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #207 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to boombaby_rm31

isnt it november 8

@boombaby_rm31
boombaby_rm31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boombaby_rm31 View Post
isnt it november 8
Still showing 11/3 everywhere.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #209 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to boombaby_rm31

it is out! so did you get your cam?

@boombaby_rm31
boombaby_rm31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #210 (permalink)

From what I've seen "cooler" hits are number 2 and 3. The first hit is a basic GU jersey.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #211 (permalink)

It's out, I did get my cam, and I'm just waiting for shipping info from Blowout. They are still showing it as a pre-sell, so maybe they haven't gotten theirs in yet.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #212 (permalink)

the set up within the packs, and the hits are very similar to last year, which has been disappointed, if not borderline disgusted. panini wants $100 MSRP for this!?!? after seeing the amt of patches in the absolute mem football, i thought panini was ready to put more patches and interesting stuff in cards, not the boring 1-color jerseys. after all, this is already more expensive than the multi-packs like prestige/r&s/threads AND has one less hit, yet it's no improvement to last year. i hope there are some ridic mojo for several of us in this case...
Old 11-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack419 View Post
the set up within the packs, and the hits are very similar to last year, which has been disappointed, if not borderline disgusted. panini wants $100 MSRP for this!?!? after seeing the amt of patches in the absolute mem football, i thought panini was ready to put more patches and interesting stuff in cards, not the boring 1-color jerseys. after all, this is already more expensive than the multi-packs like prestige/r&s/threads AND has one less hit, yet it's no improvement to last year. i hope there are some ridic mojo for several of us in this case...
yeah, the first hit slot basically gets screwed with the way the hits seem to run in this stuff. I want upper deck's NBA license back plz...
Old 11-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack419 View Post
I'm predicting it will be the sickest case ever, a Kobe will be pulled, and whoever gets it will sell it to me at a ridiculously low price as gratitude for hosting the break.

Just kidding. I'm hoping to get the shipping notification from blowout tomorrow, since this stuff is already live apparently. I'll keep you guys up to date.

Good luck to all.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:35 AM   #215 (permalink)

Selling my two spots as a set. Hit # 2 and # 3

$ 80 via Paypal.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #216 (permalink)

Box 5 hit 1 and box 9 hit one combined ft for a hit 2 or 3
Pm if interested thanks
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:16 AM   #217 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
Box 5 hit 1 and box 9 hit one combined ft for a hit 2 or 3
Pm if interested thanks
I'd be interested ^^ box 7 slot #2 is currently where I sit.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:16 AM   #218 (permalink)

cruiserdaddy is busting a case right now in the basketball box break section and is getting extra hits galore. So the base slots might be in luck!
Old 11-03-2010, 01:20 AM   #219 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajshack View Post
cruiserdaddy is busting a case right now in the basketball box break section and is getting extra hits galore. So the base slots might be in luck!
Yes!! I thought I was kinda screwed with that xD
Old 11-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #220 (permalink)

Since it looks like there is some four-box hits in this, how do you guys want to handle it?

I know we discussed this earlier and the consensus was to just continue in order of the random list and then random the extras at the end (in case other boxes were shorted hits). Do you guys still want to continue with this plan? That would mean that the list SUIZID created which broke down the slots by each box would be void and we'd just go in order of the hits. So, for instance, if box 1 had four hits, hatcher would get the fourth hit from box 1 instead of the 1st hit from box 2. The other option would be to just automatically give that extra hit to bearsfanfl, who holds the base/parallel slot for boxes 1-3 and continue with the "by the box" breakdown list that SUIZID created. If a box is short a hit, it creates another problem entirely.

Does this make sense? I just want to do what you guys think is the most fair. I don't care either way since I don't gain anything either way.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:48 AM   #221 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajshack View Post
Since it looks like there is some four-box hits in this, how do you guys want to handle it?

I know we discussed this earlier and the consensus was to just continue in order of the random list and then random the extras at the end (in case other boxes were shorted hits). Do you guys still want to continue with this plan? That would mean that the list SUIZID created which broke down the slots by each box would be void and we'd just go in order of the hits. So, for instance, if box 1 had four hits, hatcher would get the fourth hit from box 1 instead of the 1st hit from box 2. The other option would be to just automatically give that extra hit to bearsfanfl, who holds the base/parallel slot for boxes 1-3 and continue with the "by the box" breakdown list that SUIZID created. If a box is short a hit, it creates another problem entirely.

Does this make sense? I just want to do what you guys think is the most fair. I don't care either way since I don't gain anything either way.
I think its too late to make a change as drastic as changing it to hit 1,2,3,4,5 instead of hit 1 of box2 etc. People are already set in what slots they have and whats done is done.

It was originally said that any extra hits would be randomed between the base slot holders. If there is going to be any changes between the way any extra hits would be distributed, I think it all the base slot holders should be in agreement.

Personally, I would not be opposed to it being adjusted to have any extra hits going to the holder of the base slot for those boxes
haj20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:18 AM   #222 (permalink)

Damn Panini for providing extra content beyond what's advertised! How dare they! Don't they consider group break hosts?

I haven't seen any boxes that were shorted a hit - only boxes that have extras. Personally, I think we should just stick with the box breakdown that SUIZID provided and give any extras to the base slot holder for that particular box. If we get shorted a hit in a box, we treat it the same as we would with any other product - we file a "missing advertised content" claim with Panini, send in the empty box and the receipt, and wait a week for the missing hit to arrive in the mail. Panini is very quick about these types of things. My buddy opened a box of Threads football the other day that only had 3 hits and Panini sent the replacement out a week after he mailed in the empty box.

But, fingers crossed, we won't have to worry about shorted hits, only extra hits - which is a good problem!

If anyone disagrees with just automatically giving any extra hits to the base slot holders for that particular box (as originally stated in the first post), speak now or forever hold you peace.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #223 (permalink)

I would agree that if there is an extra hit in boxes 1-5 then that base card slot should get the hit. Although what if the base card pulls a 1/1? Can we do another randomized list for extra hits?
dareshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:33 AM   #224 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareshan View Post
I would agree that if there is an extra hit in boxes 1-5 then that base card slot should get the hit. Although what if the base card pulls a 1/1? Can we do another randomized list for extra hits?
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for.

If a base slot holder gets a 1/1, good for them. That's what helps make it even.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:35 AM   #225 (permalink)

We proceed as agreed before. 3 hits per box.

All extra hits should be randomned between ALL participants.

The missing hits will be handled via Panini's Customer Service.

I think it is the most rational thing to do.