Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default 2009/10 national treasures hit break

Seems like everyone wants more so doing another break on 2009/10 national treasures basketball. this break will be a hit break. there will be 32 hit slots and 4 base slots. so each case will have 8 hit slots and 1 base slot. numbers will be as follows


$1600/36=$44.44+$5.56 shipping and fees=$50 first slot
$48 each additional slot

i am going to use $1600 because that was the last quote i got but when break moves to active i will check again and it may be cheaper.

draft will take place live on blogtv. i will send to mod to do the random. list will be randomed by mod 3 times and that will be final slots. for the random slots will go like this:

1-8 hits box 1 hits
9 box 1 base
10-17 box 2 hits
18 box 2 base
19-26 box 3 hits
27 box 3 base
28-35 box 4 hits
36 box 4 base

boxes will be busted by serial number on box starting at smallest going to largest.
when league full and moved to active by mod i will post paypal address. thanks and pm me with any questions


1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31-
32-
33-
34-
35-
36-
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,272
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Approved Good Luck
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

thanks fish!! lets fill it up guys!
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
S.U.I.Z.I.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 2,577
Default

I don't think many people would join hit break. TEAM BREAK is the best option for this product. 4 base slots and there are way too many $ 2 jerseys makes this product a big gamble. Anyway, I wish somebody could create a team break. Good luck.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
SelfDestruct808's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 37 14′ 6″ N, 115 48′ 40″ W
Posts: 3,038
Default

I agree,a team break would be better. A hit break does guarantee a card while a team break doesn't but still, I rather take my chances on a team break and risk not getting anything than just get a simple hit. I think som1 should do a team break with 28 slots and 2 slots would have an extra team. 4 of the worst team to get in the product should be split into two so 1 person could get 2 of the worst possible four but still has 2 teams.
SelfDestruct808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
I don't think many people would join hit break. TEAM BREAK is the best option for this product. 4 base slots and there are way too many $ 2 jerseys makes this product a big gamble. Anyway, I wish somebody could create a team break. Good luck.

i appreciate your opinion but have talked to a few people who wanted a hit break of this so they would be assured something. it is just something different since all the breaks lately have been team breaks. i have also spent hundreds in some team breaks and wound up with nothing. at least this way that wont happen to people. its all a gamble and all for fun!!

Last edited by ewalk22; 09-06-2010 at 05:38 PM.
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
jimmytaylorbum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: AL
Posts: 152
Default

after team breaks there are always people begging for hit breaks, and vice-versa. It's all a gamble, it just depends how you wanna risk your $$
__________________
Teams: Tigers, Lions, Braves, Packers
jimmytaylorbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
S.U.I.Z.I.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 2,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytaylorbum View Post
after team breaks there are always people begging for hit breaks, and vice-versa. It's all a gamble, it just depends how you wanna risk your $$
Right off the bat I can say that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not talking about "any" break. We're talking about 09/10 National Treasure specifically.

By doing a team break you will still get something in return too. In the worst case scenario, you're getting 1 or 2 base cards. In a hit break you get 4 (base spot) guaranteed. $ 2 vs $ 4 does not make a lot of difference to me. So, rather than having a $ 4 base slot I'll take my chance with a team break.

With the team break I may get 1, 2 base cards or maybe 4-5 hits.

In this instance, THE TEAM BREAK is the best option for 09/10 National.

All pro collectors/sellers/gamblers/________ just fill the blank guys will agree with me.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
Right off the bat I can say that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not talking about "any" break. We're talking about 09/10 National Treasure specifically.

By doing a team break you will still get something in return too. In the worst case scenario, you're getting 1 or 2 base cards. In a hit break you get 4 (base spot) guaranteed. $ 2 vs $ 4 does not make a lot of difference to me. So, rather than having a $ 4 base slot I'll take my chance with a team break.

With the team break I may get 1, 2 base cards or maybe 4-5 hits.

In this instance, THE TEAM BREAK is the best option for 09/10 National.

All pro collectors/sellers/gamblers/________ just fill the blank guys will agree with me.


hey suizid if you dont want to do this break then leave the thread alone. i really dont care what you think about it. if you want to argue which is better then do it in another forum.
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewalk22 View Post
hey suizid if you dont want to do this break then leave the thread alone. i really dont care what you think about it. if you want to argue which is better then do it in another forum.
haj20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
S.U.I.Z.I.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 2,577
Default

Same old n00b gang, haj20 who can't even say 2 words....ewalk22 who is upset about people NOT joining his break....

You know what guys, I wish you all the best, I'm not going to bug you anymore.

Peace and love.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

if a team break is what everyone wants then i will ask fish to let me change to a team break and delete the hit break. i just enjoy doing them for everyone
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,272
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Moved to Completed as Break is being redone as Teams
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.