Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #276 (permalink)

thanks, got cards today. quick ship service.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #277 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to npbaker1

Wow wonder why she got banned?

Are you serious? All we have on this board is its reputation, if we let things like this go on unchecked, its reputation would be shot and then it would be useless --MOD
Old 06-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #278 (permalink)

I was not involved in this break (thank God) and I only came on here because someone sent me the link to it to get my opinion. After reading it I figured I post it here for everyone because I'm amazed at how some of you just accepted getting bent over based on your posts. This may sting a bit for some but before you get bent and try to flame me, think about it a little until maybe it sinks in.

I'm sorry but you have to be either hard up for a woman or just gullible as h*ll to not think you got boned on at least one big hit from that case. Not naming anyone in general but just read the posts (its that obvious) I bet some of you also think you really had a connection with that stripper you were feeding money to all night long last weekend because she kept hanging around you.

It was one pile of BS after another and she kept digging a bigger hole with every stupid BS post. WTH would you even make that thread telling of this huge hits when you just hosted a terrible group break of the same product ? At least Vintage called her out on it and exposed her for a BSer.

If that break was done by a dude instead of someone that some of you obviously perceive to be some hot case breaking potential hook-up (did any of you ever even meet "her" ?) I bet there would have been a riot on this thread instead of a bunch of blind faith posts of apathy. Did you think if you schmoozed her on here that someday she'd show up at your door half dressed with a case of Exquisite under one arm and a bottle of Jack in the other ?

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Old 06-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #279 (permalink)

I completely agree with bambam I think she got the benefit of the doubt because she was a girl. If this was one of us dudes then there definitely would have been some kind of riot.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #280 (permalink)

You all know my position on it already!
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #281 (permalink)

Who host a case break, and tries to sell awesome cards from that exact same product after the case pulled nothing in the group break? And on this same board?
Old 06-18-2008, 09:52 PM   #282 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc

i gave her the benefit of the doubt at first but once she change her story and said she was selling them for a friend i got suspicious. i never had a problem with her before in other breaks. everyone has made some good points.

i know the MODs said to chill out on this thread but I had one last thought. Is it possible to ask Chris or Pat what she purchsased when she ordered the case? Cuz if she ordered a case and lets say 2 or 3 boxes on the side, then we may have an answer that she did indeed do something funky. but if she just ordered the one case then i guess it will be up to each of us to speculate.

"Did you think if you schmoozed her on here that someday she'd show up at your door half dressed with a case of Exquisite under one arm and a bottle of Jack in the other ?" THIS WOULD BE SWEEEEET hahah i got a chuckle outta this comment! good point Bam
Old 06-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #283 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog11ksc View Post
i gave her the benefit of the doubt at first but once she change her story and said she was selling them for a friend i got suspicious. i never had a problem with her before in other breaks. everyone has made some good points.

i know the MODs said to chill out on this thread but I had one last thought. Is it possible to ask Chris or Pat what she purchsased when she ordered the case? Cuz if she ordered a case and lets say 2 or 3 boxes on the side, then we may have an answer that she did indeed do something funky. but if she just ordered the one case then i guess it will be up to each of us to speculate.

"Did you think if you schmoozed her on here that someday she'd show up at your door half dressed with a case of Exquisite under one arm and a bottle of Jack in the other ?" THIS WOULD BE SWEEEEET hahah i got a chuckle outta this comment! good point Bam
I thought she sent you a pic of her tata's

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
Old 06-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #284 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc

nope wasnt me but i did request one without a response lol

OK, we're done here now, lets not act like cavemen --MOD
Closed Thread