Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #476 (permalink)

I have no doubt that Jedi is an honest person, and I know full well that he did his best to get everything out as smooth as possible. I have been buying and selling cards on the internet since 1998, and have a 100% ebay feedback going back to 1998. In those 10 years I have had to deal with this type of thing before, and as many of you know it sucks every time! I DO NOT think that swjedi2000 did anything to rip me off...

I do (did... I am over it...) however feel ripped off when I did not receive my cards and I now see that giving due time and waiting too long for the cards to show up was my error. I should have filed a claim sooner or asked for my $$ back, and not have given the benefit of the doubt to the USPS that my cards got lost in the shuffle and would turn up. The fact that I did not file a claim, and instead talked with jedi via e-mail says a lot toward the notion that I wasent accusing him of anything.

I never said that swjedi2000 ripped me off, although I see why it seemed that way. I was the first person to sign up for the break, the first person to pay, and with the delay of the release, and the anticipation and early controversy of the product, I was VERY dissapointed when everyone starting getting their cards, and I did not... Simple as that. I knew that there was a storm at his home, and he had some personal issues... I never called him out personally, and accused him of any wrongdoing... I simply voiced my displeasure with the results of the transaction from my point of view, and it seems as though I am not the only one. Which is too bad.

If, and when my package ever shows up, I will post it here.

Back to discussing our hobby...

~Bryun
I have thousands of singles listed on Sportlots.com
bryun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #477 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryun View Post
I have no doubt that Jedi is an honest person, and I know full well that he did his best to get everything out as smooth as possible. I have been buying and selling cards on the internet since 1998, and have a 100% ebay feedback going back to 1998. In those 10 years I have had to deal with this type of thing before, and as many of you know it sucks every time! I DO NOT think that swjedi2000 did anything to rip me off...

I do (did... I am over it...) however feel ripped off when I did not receive my cards and I now see that giving due time and waiting too long for the cards to show up was my error. I should have filed a claim sooner or asked for my $$ back, and not have given the benefit of the doubt to the USPS that my cards got lost in the shuffle and would turn up. The fact that I did not file a claim, and instead talked with jedi via e-mail says a lot toward the notion that I wasent accusing him of anything.

, although I see why it seemed that way. I was the first person to sign up for the break, the first person to pay, and with the delay of the release, and the anticipation and early controversy of the product, I was VERY dissapointed when everyone starting getting their cards, and I did not... Simple as that. I knew that there was a storm at his home, and he had some personal issues... I never called him out personally, and accused him of any wrongdoing... I simply voiced my displeasure with the results of the transaction from my point of view, and it seems as though I am not the only one. Which is too bad.

If, and when my package ever shows up, I will post it here.

Back to discussing our hobby...

~Bryun
What are you on ??
Sure looks like you are trying to dig yourself out of the huge whole you got yourself in ..
You're part quote above*** I never said that swjedi2000 ripped me off***......
Then your first complaint was typed by your evil identical twin brother ?
see it >>>>>>Well I got ripped off on this one. Bought three slots... Never received anything... This is thr first group break I have participated in on here and it will be the last... Lesson learned I suppose...

~Bryun

BUt did you not receive one of the 2 packages that where shipped ?
SO you GOT 1/2 ripped off correct ??

Last edited by newengland4me; 08-19-2008 at 05:49 PM.
newengland4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:11 PM   #478 (permalink)

LOL... "I got ripped off" and "Jedi ripped me off" are two different things... I am not digging myself out of a "whole" either... I am out $60 that's all...

I haven't received any packages... I did not even know that there were two packages shipped... Jedi never mentioned anything to me about my cards being shipped in two seperate packages.

I entered into a transaction with jedi... I did my part, he did his part... I haven't received what was sent to me... I got ripped off... In no part either public or private did I accuse swjedi2000 of ANY wrongdoing.

Oh, and I am currently flying high on Minute Maid... It's warm here in the Pacific Northwest.

~Bryun
Old 08-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #479 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL... "I got ripped off" and "Jedi ripped me off" are two different things... I am not digging myself out of a "whole" either... I am out $60 that's all...

I haven't received any packages... I did not even know that there were two packages shipped... Jedi never mentioned anything to me about my cards being shipped in two seperate packages.

I entered into a transaction with jedi... I did my part, he did his part... I haven't received what was sent to me... I got ripped off... In no part either public or private did I accuse swjedi2000 of ANY wrongdoing.

Oh, and I am currently flying high on Minute Maid... It's warm here in the Pacific Northwest.

~Bryun
I stand corrected naughty me it was sportsfanatic75 who had 2 pkg... NOT you Bryun
Old 08-19-2008, 09:46 PM   #480 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Quote:
LOL... "I got ripped off" and "Jedi ripped me off" are two different things...
sure as hell doesn't sound like two different things.

"the post office ripped me off" might be better.

and if you dont feel that JEdi ripped you off then why leave the neg feedback in the first place?

DIG DIG DIG. KEEP DIGGIN! GOT A LONG WAY TO GO!
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:20 AM   #481 (permalink)

Why is it that when someone has an Honest Complaint against a Vet they get attacked by the damn all star team? Think about if I made a transaction with you capt and I played shady or what you perceived as shady wouldn't you come here aswell? After Emails and Pm's Aside wouldn't you turn here to Voice your concerns ? I understand that these two members probably riled each other up more so than needed but the underlying point is that they paid for they're slots and have every right to have up to the minute (exaggeration) detail as to where their property is.

And The only kid here is mark Brauer ! LOL
Old 08-20-2008, 01:36 AM   #482 (permalink)
Banned

yes i would come here after exhausting all my other options.

but there is a difference between coming on here to voice your concerns or inquire on whats going on with the seller ...and coming on here to say that the seller ripped the person off, thereby attacking their credibility without giving the seller a chance to explain (ESPECIALLY WHEN 99% OF THE GROUP BREAK RECEIVED THEIR CARDS) and negging him... AGAIN,, BEFORE THE SELLER HAS A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN.

in this case Jedi had family matters to tend to that kept him from here. When all but 2 or so people received their cards, isn't it reasonable to conclude that it might be an issue with the post office, instead of him targeting JUST THE TWO OF YOU?

no offense but you aren't that special in the big scheme of things for him to target just you two and deliberately screw you out of a few 1 dollar jersey cards and a 5 dollar base set.

again, you can come on here and voice your concerns all you want... but its the WAY people do it that results in them getting "Attacked by the damn all star team".

if that doesn't resonate with you JUSTANOTHERMEMBER, let me know so I can add you to my ignore list to avoid doing business with you.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:50 AM   #483 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
sure as hell doesn't sound like two different things.

"the post office ripped me off" might be better.

and if you dont feel that JEdi ripped you off then why leave the neg feedback in the first place?

DIG DIG DIG. KEEP DIGGIN! GOT A LONG WAY TO GO!
That's an excellent point. If in fact bryun feels the post office "ripped him off" why leave a negative feedback?

Bryun, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you are talking about when you say you feel ripped off but don't specifically mention anyone but yet leave negative feedback.
csun22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:25 AM   #484 (permalink)

I totally understand what it means to have a busy personal/family life. I have a wife, 2 children, a 3rd on the way, a mortgage and I work 50 hours a week. In the midst of all this, I still found the time to check my emails and pms every other day for a reply and send a few out aswell. I'm sorry, but having to wait 60 days for a reply, while being fully aware that my cards are lost and missing from a break you just finished hosting, is completely unacceptable & inconsiderate. And if you feel unjustified by the negative feedback afer all of this, then I think you need to send me a sample of whatever you've been smoking!

As for sending me a refund, you can forget about it. Considering the extra amount you had to shell out in order to ship to Canada, it should just about balance itself out. If I was worried about the money or thought this was a scam I would've filed a claim long ago.

This whole situation was such an easy fix, if only there was some form of communication earlier on. Unfortunately this didn't happen and I felt I no other choice but to make my frustrations publically known. It's pretty sad when you get pounced on and ridiculed just for speaking your mind. I'm not going to make excuses for what i said considering the circumstances, and atleast I finally got the reply I was waiting for

For those of you that feel that my actions or words were unacceptable and feel the need to consider using "the threat of blocking me", then please be my guest, as a couple of you have already lost my interest in dealing with you aswell.
sportsfanatic75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:47 AM   #485 (permalink)

"Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of livin is gone they walk on."
~John "Cougar" Mellencamp ~Jack & Diane

~Bryun
Old 08-20-2008, 10:07 AM   #486 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfanatic75 View Post

This whole situation was such an easy fix, if only there was some form of communication earlier on.
looks like there was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swjedi2000 View Post
I also told you to email me if the package didnt arrive in the next couple of weeks. (That email was over a month ago)