Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   CONTEST! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/contest/)
-   -   BD BD BD BD BD Contest - FREE CARD (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/contest/483620-bd-bd-bd-bd-bd-contest-free-card.html)

TheHeel 03-30-2013 02:50 PM

BD BD BD BD BD Contest - FREE CARD

The other day, I had a sales thread up - [url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball-singles-buy-sell-trade/481656-should-i-even-bother.html[/url]

I was hoping I would not have my genitals broken by BDs but of course that was not the case. I received several PMs asking/begging for lower prices on most cards that were already 5% to 20% below eBay. One user was BEGGING for an extra $5 off. Come on, MAN! :rolleyes:

I have an auto here (nothing high end, BDs) that I would like to give away. Why should you get this card? Tell me a funny story. Put a funny picture up. Do something positive for humanity and tell me about it. I do not care, just post something. In a few days, I will pick the best post. Again, I do not care what you post. Extra credit (besides your post) if you prove you are not a BD. If you do not know what a BD is, please ignore this thread. :)!

nuccionino 03-30-2013 03:03 PM

I'm such a BD, that I don't even want this card. However bd3d86 should get this card. He is just a good member, he saved my butt about a year ago this time, and my BD self can't pay him back like I want too. He also has some of the craziest Tigers stuff I have seen. Plus he is just a nice guy. So I will say he should get this card.

lawjawjones 03-30-2013 07:37 PM

One time I was on Blowout and this one dude ran a BD contest and he was a super cool dude. I'm not a BD cause I don't even have a PayPal so I can't even buy stuff.

Homerun 03-30-2013 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=nuccionino;4581571]I'm such a BD, that I don't even want this card. However bd3d86 should get this card. He is just a good member, he saved my butt about a year ago this time, and my BD self can't pay him back like I want too. He also has some of the craziest Tigers stuff I have seen. Plus he is just a nice guy. So I will say he should get this card.[/QUOTE]

X1000000. He's the best member here, bar none. He should get whatever you're giving away. Thanks.

lawjawjones 03-30-2013 07:56 PM

Or give it to jzlnik (not sure on the spelling) for the Team Connor sale

TheHeel 04-01-2013 05:53 AM

Ttttttttttttttt

jake6488 04-01-2013 03:54 PM

I would like to have the card. I haven't done anything amazing for humanity or saved anyones life but I think I'm a pretty good kid. I'm respectful and am a really good student. I'm actually a grade ahead in math. So hopefully I win. I know I didn't post anything amazing but I'd like the card.

NewAgeHardcore 04-02-2013 09:15 PM

Give me the card so I can sell it and buy beer.

lawjawjones 04-02-2013 09:42 PM

jzlnik is selling stuff for Team Connor, a member's young son who has a severe disease. That's fantastic. jzlnik can sell the card and help out Connor and his family.

brandonlec 04-04-2013 03:00 AM

Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I had to avoid the monkeys on the trampoline because a lot of the time they are hoping around everywhere. Make sure about 2 oclock or you'll have too many people flocking around and the beach will get all poured out and spilled. So what I'm saying is you're gonna want to wait till 2 or 2:30 so the sun is just right in the sky, and remember to always take grandpa's advice. He never liked the color blue anyway so I think that'll be fine. A lot of the time he goes in looking for the blue area, but the balloons will be floating around and he has to be careful because they might come on down to the river. Lets just change the group break to 10:30 at your place alright? I'll be up that late anyways, so I'll see ya tomorrow night. But keep in mind that when you put the sleeves on the skydivers the hippos might come down and ask you to piddle on a cow fat. And I've never done that, so I was looking for a flip jack and a momma so I could defuel the engine so the exhaust doesn't release that brocolli scent that gives the sky that green tint. Keep that in mind when you're opening up the box. The raisins are shriveling up outside and my dog doesn't like my cat, even when it's sunny or rainy and I just wanted to get your perspective on the giraffes in the attic of the basement.

-Brandon

mmbtvs 04-04-2013 04:27 PM

Give it to bd3d86, this contest has his name written all over it.

TheHeel 04-04-2013 04:35 PM

Corbin's words carries a lot of weight around with me.

Being honest and saying I will sell it for beer money also carries a lot of weight.

I am still searching.

Remember, this is a sh!t card from a new product.

Nodie27 05-14-2013 07:43 PM

Does BD mean what tyler put in the other thread???? Did you ever give this card away? I have a story that involves a wet dream, a gilf, a pussy and gas.

ilovethelakings 05-14-2013 09:50 PM

Hi. I'm a BD and I want that card if it is still available. I won't bore you with a story that may or may not make you chuckle. I won't post a picture that could end up either making you laugh out loud or lol as the kids call it, get an erection, make you want to vomit, or just make you sigh because of the stupidity you just witnessed. I won't do anything "positive" because it will seem like I am doing it for my own selfish motivations now that I know there could be a prize in it for me. In fact, I will do nothing more than post these words in a short moment.

lawjawjones 05-14-2013 10:42 PM

[QUOTE=ilovethelakings;4890902]Hi. I'm a BD and I want that card if it is still available. I won't bore you with a story that may or may not make you chuckle. I won't post a picture that could end up either making you laugh out loud or lol as the kids call it, [B]get an erection[/B], make you want to vomit, or just make you sigh because of the stupidity you just witnessed. I won't do anything "positive" because it will seem like I am doing it for my own selfish motivations now that I know there could be a prize in it for me. In fact, I will do nothing more than post these words in a short moment.[/QUOTE]

And it's upppppp.....

TheHeel 05-15-2013 12:39 PM

Ah sh!t! I forgot about this.

TTT

BaseballFr3ak 05-15-2013 05:08 PM

Hmmm does BD mean Bachelor of Divinity? If not well I think i'm lost lol!

ronlabo 05-16-2013 09:21 AM

ND3 likes jelly donuts :D

ray34allen21 05-16-2013 07:14 PM

funny pictures?[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFQsWaRCMAEjYz8.jpg[/IMG]