Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   CONTEST! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/contest/)
-   -   UD Black BB Octo Auto/10...Bird,MJ,Magic,Lebron,Russell,Dr.J+ (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/contest/7271-ud-black-bb-octo-auto-10-bird-mj-magic-lebron-russell-dr-j.html)

RSNARIZONA 04-07-2008 06:23 PM

UD Black BB Octo Auto/10...Bird,MJ,Magic,Lebron,Russell,Dr.J+

1 Attachment(s)
Submitted for redemption....now the long, cold, hard wait begins!

RSNARIZONA 10-09-2008 03:58 PM

hell hath frozen over....and as I sit here a pig just flew by my open window....I may actually be seeing this card!?!? Status on my Upper Deck Redemption just changed from "Athlete committed to signing blah, blah"....to:

[B][I]Item in process of shipping along with other projects, expect within 14 days [/I][/B]

...will post pic once, if, it arrives

CaptainBOHICA 10-09-2008 04:12 PM

holy hell. GET A LOTTO TICKET ASAP. LOL

Brad 10-09-2008 05:05 PM

nice. should be an awesome card. let's hope it didn't get destroyed in the process of going from player to player to get signed.

bryun 10-10-2008 09:16 AM

Is it just me? or does Lebron seem out of place there...?

~Bryun

MikeB 10-10-2008 01:59 PM

It's just you. Actually, card may arrive tomorrow. I have the same redemption and another from the same set that was mailed a day prior just came by fedex today.

RSNARIZONA 10-10-2008 04:51 PM

[QUOTE=bryun;112949]Is it just me? or does Lebron seem out of place there...?

~Bryun[/QUOTE]

I think they tried to get Sebastian Telfair first but he wasn't available so they settled on Lebron James. :D

RSNARIZONA 10-15-2008 08:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Same story as MikeB...when I cut the envelope open I peeked in and saw two cards and a folded up sheet of paper....I knew immediately that it was the ...."[B][I]we are Upper Deck and we kinda suck, but here's your card finally; and as a token of our appreciation for us smuding the autos on pretty much the flagship card of this product, we're going to go balls deeps on you and reward you with a Horace Grant #/15 card"[/I][/B] letter. Anyway, still a great pull...and lousy execution by UD...as usual. (OCTO AUTOGRAPH #'d 10/10)

hockeyjunkie99 10-15-2008 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=RSNARIZONA;114172]Same story as MikeB...when I cut the envelope open I peeked in and saw two cards and a folded up sheet of paper....I knew immediately that it was the ...."[B][I]we are Upper Deck and we kinda suck, but here's your card finally; and as a token of our appreciation for us smuding the autos on pretty much the flagship card of this product, we're going to go balls deeps on you and reward you with a Horace Grant #/15 card"[/I][/B] letter. Anyway, still a great pull...and lousy execution by UD...as usual. (OCTO AUTOGRAPH #'d 10/10)[/QUOTE]

Well, Yours has less smudges.....lol:)!

RSNARIZONA 10-16-2008 12:21 PM

[QUOTE=hockeyjunkie99;114174]Well, Yours has less smudges.....lol:)![/QUOTE]

True...the blind guy that UD hired to pack these cards must of only been on his 13th chicken wing when he got to my card

[SIZE="1"]Disclaimer: no offense to blind guys who eat chicken wings[/SIZE]