Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default Legends Show - Woodland Mall, Grand Rapids - Saturday Oct. 23

I'll be setup for this one (find the red fleece table covers and probably will be me. Will most likely have my Blowout shirt on, but not 100% sure just yet..wife did laundry this past week..not sure when she started it so I may of missed the cut

Woodland Mall - Grand Rapids, MI

Saturday Oct. 24 from 9 to 5.

Legends is near Sears and show should be through the hall way between the two stores. Suppose to be 40+ tables (slightly concerned here since they've advertised it as "tables" and I have 2 of those..if each dealer does, thats only 20 dealers and may not be all its good. I didnt make the last one, but hoping it goes good.

Stop by and say hi - I've met guys in Lansing, Mt. Clemens, Taylor, and kzoo...but dont think I've put any faces on Grand Rapids yet! We need to work on getting the Michigan Alliance formed for a massive group break!
Old 10-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)

Show is slow but if you make it early legends is giving away free autos in the "warehouse sale". Lotd of nonsport stuff but some assst autod 8x10. Jeff (weedyalan) pull frank tanana and I pulled 1 of the 4 premium autos...denny mcclain probably last 30 game mlb winner!

Oh yeah I'm across from footlocker and behind the kiiddie rides
Old 10-25-2010, 02:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Sorry for the late recap. Show was steady. I can officially report that I am no longer the owner of the 08/09 Superlative Tavaras 1/1..it was sold (to another dealer) along with a few other cards. With this sale, I was able to be in the black. Take out two other sales, I would of been in the red. Traffic was decent and I thought I was pretty busy for most of it (compared to others), but still lots of lookers and still not many buyers. Once again, odd ball stuff sold ok, made one guys day with an odd ball Jordan card and some kids day with a freebee Norte Dame Sweet Spot Base Card