Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Beware of this Seller!!!

I won 2 boxes of the cup from him before the release. I also know another board member that also won 2 boxes. It looked like he bought a case and was selling the boxes individually. Well I received a refund today with this message:
Message from merchant: the people I bought the cup from sent me 1 box and not 1 -6 box case like I ordered.I never order just 1 box of anything.they give me some #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ story that since it's live they can't honor the preorder price.there name is blowoutcards.sorry for the BS

Notice who he said he bought them from. Blowoutcards.com. How do you purchase a case pre sale and they send you 1 box. I do not believe it for a minute. he should have a receipt for the case. The sale price of all 6 boxes on ebay was $1651.11. I know he was taken a loss because; If I am correct blowouts pre sale price was always $1750 or more. I bet he relists them since they are currently going for around $325 on ebay. This guy is a liar and a scumbag. His ID is cdmnwicks Can I still leave negative feedback and should I?

E
Old 07-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Maybe you should notify Blowoutcards that this seller is giving them a bad name or it might be is misunderstanding between them he ordered 6 bx case and BO thought is was for 1 bx...??? cdmnwicks did pre sell 6 bx`s...
Just a after thought.
Peter
Old 07-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
I won 2 boxes of the cup from him before the release. I also know another board member that also won 2 boxes. It looked like he bought a case and was selling the boxes individually. Well I received a refund today with this message:
Message from merchant: the people I bought the cup from sent me 1 box and not 1 -6 box case like I ordered.I never order just 1 box of anything.they give me some #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ story that since it's live they can't honor the preorder price.there name is blowoutcards.sorry for the BS

Notice who he said he bought them from. Blowoutcards.com. How do you purchase a case pre sale and they send you 1 box. I do not believe it for a minute. he should have a receipt for the case. The sale price of all 6 boxes on ebay was $1651.11. I know he was taken a loss because; If I am correct blowouts pre sale price was always $1750 or more. I bet he relists them since they are currently going for around $325 on ebay. This guy is a liar and a scumbag. His ID is cdmnwicks Can I still leave negative feedback and should I?

E
Why would you not leave negative feedback - just block him, leave the negative and move on
Dobber2330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

This guy is a liar and a scumbag. His ID is cdmnwicks Can I still leave negative feedback and should I?

Kind of harsh statement above Sir like you haven't twisted the facts like a white lie to make you look like the good guy ??

cdmnwicks ( 3536) Member since: Oct-16-00
Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 98.7%

4 Negatives in 12 months

Just move on and let it be

Life too short it was not a life or death sistuation...have a great day.

Peter
Old 07-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
ND3

E at least you got your money back. Just let it go.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
E at least you got your money back. Just let it go.

True, I guess you all are right. Thanks E
Old 07-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
ND3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
True, I guess you all are right. Thanks E
Hey now that you got a refund there are two slots left in latest group break of the cup...
Old 07-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Hey now that you got a refund there are two slots left in latest group break of the cup...
okay give it to me