Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Finally selling on Ebay...

I didn't know know if I should put this in the self-promotion forum or not, I just want some feedback on how my listings come across. I had issues with the "supersize" photo options as that time it did show my scan at full res.

I never ship anything so that still had me confused a bit, I actually looked at a few of your guys' listings to help make sense of it. I've already had a guy want me to ship to Ireland, but I'll get the hang of all of this eventually.

Also, I can't find an option to mark that I prefer Paypal...where's that at?
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

on turbo lister on the right side of the screen there is a payment methods section. Make sure only PayPal is selected. Thats how I do it and have not had any problems. You could probably make exceptions for bidders who do not have paypal, just make sure you stipulate to them that you have to receive the MO or check before the card is shipped.

International shipping for cheap items will cost you like $1.25 + the cost of a toploader, soft sleeve and a team bag to keep the card from sliding out. Priority is like $15 internationally and includes tracking and insurance.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
on turbo lister on the right side of the screen there is a payment methods section. Make sure only PayPal is selected. Thats how I do it and have not had any problems. You could probably make exceptions for bidders who do not have paypal, just make sure you stipulate to them that you have to receive the MO or check before the card is shipped.

International shipping for cheap items will cost you like $1.25 + the cost of a toploader, soft sleeve and a team bag to keep the card from sliding out. Priority is like $15 internationally and includes tracking and insurance.

Yeah, I'm going to check out Turbo Lister. I know people have talked about this before...padding the bubble mailers to make them thicker...is that so they qualify as a "package" rather than "large envelope" by the USPS? And for domestic, can only priority have insurance and tracking as well? Yet delivery confirmation can be on regular first class?
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

The only reason you would have to add padding would be to make the mailer 3/4" thick for DC. First class mail can have DC and insurance. No need to offer anything higher, unless requested by the buyer. You may want to consider mandatory insurance for items that sell for over a certain amount and/or free shipping.