Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 664
Default Ebay/Paypal Dispute

Alright we have all experience this before but, it certainly doesn't make it right. I had a bidder win He won the item on 14th of July I filed a Non Payment on him on after my 7 days was up because I had not received a response from him. He paid me on the 23rd and then you know what he filed a charge back on the 28th.
WTF 5 days is not enough time to get to Canada. Feel free to tell me otherwise. Well I mailed his card on the 28th. Until this date I have emailed him through paypal asking the status and if he receieved his card yet? ( no reply) So today I escalated the dispute to a claim. I emailed paypal evrything I had to show that I mailed the card. of course the postal service did not do it's job and scan the barcode so it just shows that I reported it ready for mailing. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they see it my way. I also I will not be doing any more over seas delivery anymore if I get a charge back. No, there was no insurance or tracking the buyer didn't want it.

Ebay id: thrysha

Last edited by GRWLRGUZZLR; 08-15-2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Ebay id entered
GRWLRGUZZLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!
 
otmack2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 6,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRWLRGUZZLR View Post
Alright we have all experience this before but, it certainly doesn't make it right. I had a bidder win He won the item on 14th of July I filed a Non Payment on him on after my 7 days was up because I had not received a response from him. He paid me on the 23rd and then you know what he filed a charge back on the 28th.
WTF 5 days is not enough time to get to Canada. Feel free to tell me otherwise. Well I mailed his card on the 28th. Until this date I have emailed him through paypal asking the status and if he receieved his card yet? ( no reply) So today I escalated the dispute to a claim. I emailed paypal evrything I had to show that I mailed the card. of course the postal service did not do it's job and scan the barcode so it just shows that I reported it ready for mailing. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they see it my way. I also I will not be doing any more over seas delivery anymore if I get a charge back. No, there was no insurance or tracking the buyer didn't want it.

Ebay id: thrysha

If there is no insurance or tracking what would the USPS be scanning?

If there is no tracking you will lose the claim unless the buyer indicates that he/she received the item.
__________________
AARDVARKS!
otmack2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 664
Default

Scanning the declaration Barcode on the form.
GRWLRGUZZLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!
 
otmack2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 6,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRWLRGUZZLR View Post
Scanning the declaration Barcode on the form.
Are you talking about the Customs Declaration Form? If so, that won't help you in a paypal dispute as it is not trackable online.
__________________
AARDVARKS!
otmack2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
Are you talking about the Customs Declaration Form? If so, that won't help you in a paypal dispute as it is not trackable online.
Well it would show that it was recieved in Canada.
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,884
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
Well it would show that it was recieved in Canada.
it needs to be received by the buyer. customs receiving it dont mean squat.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 664
Default

I suppose you are right, but proof of mailing is proof of mailing right?
That is my proof of mailing. Either way I will keep everyone posted as to know what not to do.
GRWLRGUZZLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,884
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

i think proof of delivery is what matters to paypal.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
i think proof of delivery is what matters to paypal.
Yeah, I am sure but, it really is not fair for someone to file a dispute five days after they paid. I think they should allow it after 15 to 30 days.
GRWLRGUZZLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.