Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lexington and Cincinnati Show Info Wanted

I was thinking of making the trip to Lexington for the National Guard Armory card show on Saturday and then the Cincinnati Sharonville holiday inn show on Sunday.

Does anyone know anything about either of these shows and whether they will be worth the 2-3 hour drive to go to them.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Last edited by mhcook; 02-24-2011 at 07:29 PM.
mhcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Lexington is hit or miss. I will probably be there to buy in the afternoon

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to JonDailey1982 Send a message via Yahoo to JonDailey1982 Send a message via Skype™ to JonDailey1982

both shows can be that way. get there early otherwise the best deals get picked through
Old 02-26-2011, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

I am the promoter of the Cincinnati show and if nothing else I can tell you that it will be a full house. 60+ dealer tables and I even had to sell the ones I normally sit at up front but I am definitely not complaining. The show has been really strong since the start of football season and spring training starting looks to be helping as well. Hope to see you tomorrow! If you have any questions email me at adamknight79@yahoo.com so that I get back to you right away.
cincycardshows.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycardshows.com View Post
I am the promoter of the Cincinnati show and if nothing else I can tell you that it will be a full house. 60+ dealer tables and I even had to sell the ones I normally sit at up front but I am definitely not complaining. The show has been really strong since the start of football season and spring training starting looks to be helping as well. Hope to see you tomorrow! If you have any questions email me at adamknight79@yahoo.com so that I get back to you right away.
I look forward to seeing you in the am, I will be wearing a blue Memphis Tigers hat if you want to flag me down. I am staying in the sharonville holiday inn so I should actually be early to something for once in my life.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhcook View Post
I look forward to seeing you in the am, I will be wearing a blue Memphis Tigers hat if you want to flag me down. I am staying in the sharonville holiday inn so I should actually be early to something for once in my life.
I hope you enjoyed the show! I am just now seeing your message so I didn't know to look for you. Yesterday was also a little different because I usually sit at the tables to the right as you walk in the door. But with a waitlist for dealers I was happy to give up mine so I was walking around the show. Again thanks for giving us a try and I hope you enjoyed yourself!
cincycardshows.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

As a buyer, the cincy show was great. I spent about $1,500 on assorted jersey and autographed cards, the majority of which should go in the mail to COMC this week. I look forward to being back at the show again in a month or 2.