Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Card Show Help

Hey everyone, I get pretty frustrated when I see all these posts with some really nice card show pickups. I live in Rochester NY and for some reason, card shows don't seem to come within 100 miles of here! I have been collecting for around 10 years and I have been to one card show (when I was fairly young). Any advise or does anyone know how to find local card shows? Thanks!

Always looking for 2009 Topps Magic Auto's I don't have!
MAD03424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD03424 View Post
Hey everyone, I get pretty frustrated when I see all these posts with some really nice card show pickups. I live in Rochester NY and for some reason, card shows don't seem to come within 100 miles of here! I have been collecting for around 10 years and I have been to one card show (when I was fairly young). Any advise or does anyone know how to find local card shows? Thanks!
The best way is to find a local card shop (LCS) and talk to the people working there. Most of the time, they will be involved with the local card scene and will know of upcoming events.
golferphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD03424 View Post
theres some in ny city - not sure how far you are from the area. I think there is a big one which i m gonna definitely find some time to go in long island in april i think
Cheken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to zpk35

There's one monthly in rochester at The Webster Columbus Center:

CollectotFest Monthly in Rochester, NY

Also, there is one a month in buffalo on wednesday nights at Leonart Post on Walden Ave near the big mall. Also 2 a year at Hearthstone manor, next one coming up April 17th. Plus Syracuse has a couple a year at the new york state fairgrounds.

Last edited by zpk35; 02-28-2011 at 03:37 PM.
zpk35 is offline   Reply With Quote