Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay Group breaks

I have been noticing more and more lately these ebay group breaks and I don't know about any of you, but I see huge problems just waiting to happen. Honestly its kind of annoying when you do a search, 2010 NT for example, and the whole freaking 1st page is littered with GB slots. So who is liable when the shiz hits the fan? There are enough scam artists on the bay now and it isn't getting any better with these type of auctions IMO. Ebay is getting worse and worse by the day.

Case in point:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Football-Ho...item27b9322802

Last edited by cdizz; 03-03-2011 at 07:06 PM.
cdizz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

I was told that ebay is removing some of these and they are aware of them. Also many people dont understand these so when they do not get a hit out of them and nothing is sent to them they file claims and get their money back ! Blows my mind why you would run one of these on ebay !
Old 03-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCollector View Post
I was told that ebay is removing some of these and they are aware of them. Also many people dont understand these so when they do not get a hit out of them and nothing is sent to them they file claims and get their money back ! Blows my mind why you would run one of these on ebay !
Exactly, most of those people probably dont have a clue what group breaks are or how they work and just one more reason for Ebay to make it harder on collectors after all of the grief that will come in the aftermath. Look at the crap on this board for example from just a couple of dishonset people. To me it looks like a ton of potential scams just waiting to happen.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Those are an absolute joke. How in the hell would a buyer ever even know whether the person running it is telling them what came out of the box? Also, they could video a break and never post it if, say, they hit a Sam Bradford. They'll just buy another box and use that one as the group break... eBay needs to stop this right now.
nabzy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzy28 View Post
Those are an absolute joke. How in the hell would a buyer ever even know whether the person running it is telling them what came out of the box? Also, they could video a break and never post it if, say, they hit a Sam Bradford. They'll just buy another box and use that one as the group break... eBay needs to stop this right now.
Yep there have been a few notorious You Tube douchers who have done just that.