Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lowered prices on over 1000 cards on COMC -- 75 to 90% off

I spent hrs going through some inventory I had on COMC, and lowered some prices on a lot of items (especially things I have had on there before I first really got started.) A lot of it is FB and BSKB, some baseball and my racing and hockey is pretty cheap as it is (but I'm going to re-price some of those as well)...I literally have stuff not only at the lowest on the site, but some arent close to the second seller.

I cut many things by 50% off my asking price...Sanchez rookies for 80% off, Tebow's at 70+% off, jersey's and auto's, nice Romo's, Marinos, Elways, Jordan's etc 80-90% of book, and on and on. I am still going through everything and will continue to lower stuff over the weekend. Perfect opportunities for flippers to make some $ as well. Take a look and entertaining reasonable offers as always. Thanks!
papercards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Stuff is selling pretty nicely, thanks for the sales so far. I continue to go through everything, and am lowering a lot of inventory. Putting a lot of stuff at the 75-85% mark, or some really decent stuff at half book vs. 25%. Might want to check it out if you haven't already. Entertaining reasonable offers as always. Thanks!
Old 03-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

still lowering inventory (over 2000 cards now re-priced), stuff is moving...some great deals to be had. some cards I hadn't looked at in awhile, priced to move. over 11,500 cards to choose from!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

just a bump for the day, still a lot of great deals..and still re-pricing inventory. thanks for the sales so far.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

went through and did another 500+ cards...thanks for the sales, going to continue pricing, I am doing all sports too instead of just fb and bskb.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

bump for the start of the sweet 16!