Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 50% off COMC tired of re-pricing sale!

I had this in the other forum, but thought I'd put it over here as well. Things are flying out of the port, but there are still tons of deals. I have over 300 pages of cards hat book $5 and under. Already sold close to 1000 cards, but still 5000 or so could be had.

<Hey all,

Well, I am tired of re-pricing items at present, so I will accept 50% off my asking prices on any card that books for $5 or less. I sell a lot of these cards, but I just have to move some things and this will save me some time as I go on vacation next week. Whatever I have on it, it doesn't matter. Any sport, any player. Some will be real steals as I already have re-priced several thousand cards already. Some things I have at 90-95% of book, so there could be stuff to be had for...well half of that price.

I am sure there are a lot of decent rookies, inserts, star cards available (ex. Favre collection, mantle HR cards, Jordan's, Jeters, Chrome rookies etc.) Actually I have no idea what I have for sale, so get in there and go at it. First time I have done this ever, so this is fresh meat. Flippers paradise. I will go in the order they are received and will only counter anything that has sold already if you have a bunch of items. I will run this through tomorrow (Sat.) night. If you get some great deals, please feel free to share it on the board here if possible. Have fun
papercards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Just an update to this sale..I am running in through Sunday night 12 PST (3 am est.) I have sold close to 1500 cards so far, and I want to thank everyone for the sales. Still a boatload of deals out there as I have 5000 cards priced at $5 and under. Also any racing card, the book value doesn't matter...any racing card is available for the 50% off asking price. Take a look if you haven't already....$5 and under...half of my asking price (or any racing card.) Many people have gotten stuff for 3 and 4% of book! Thanks again
Old 03-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

last day for this sale...still many deals out there!