Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Lions2001
Default Ebay question...

This isnt card related. actually a guitar accessory. However I figured you all may have some insight for me.

Feb 19th I mailed out a guitar product, to a guy in France. I didn't wanna deal internationally, but somehow he won it and I felt obligated to follow through. So i did. Now over 60 days later I just got the packaged returned to me. I don't know why, but it just showed up here. AND, I have not received one message from him since I told em I sent it. I don't know what to do now...any ideas? Some ebay type protocol involved here?
Lions2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Try sending the buyer a message and explain what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions2001 View Post
This isnt card related. actually a guitar accessory. However I figured you all may have some insight for me.

Feb 19th I mailed out a guitar product, to a guy in France. I didn't wanna deal internationally, but somehow he won it and I felt obligated to follow through. So i did. Now over 60 days later I just got the packaged returned to me. I don't know why, but it just showed up here. AND, I have not received one message from him since I told em I sent it. I don't know what to do now...any ideas? Some ebay type protocol involved here?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Lions2001

Yea i tried earlier and Ebay told me the service was down. Im just shocked 2 months later and I have heard nothing from him. And now it shows back up here. I mean I dunno if i wanna even try to re-send for another 30 days lol. May just get it back AGAIN. Im not the type to be like sorry bout ur luck, but I also heard no refunds after 30-45 days? Obviously it not being lost, and coming back to me, id feel much inclined to offer a refund as I am sure I can re-sell it for similar price, and im not ebay-scumbag material. Just dont want to agree to that with him and have it somehow come around later where he puts some kinda claim on me through ebay.

Basically looking for a good resolution where I don't somehow get screwed, lol.
Lions2001 is offline   Reply With Quote