Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Default Pissing me off!

I have all of the HOF players from the A&G Super Bowl champions set that I'm waiting to get delivered. When they first were issued it said June, then Aug. 4th, now OCTOBER 8th! CHILD PLEASE ! I can't possibly be that had to produce some cards...

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnyder View Post
I have all of the HOF players from the A&G Super Bowl champions set that I'm waiting to get delivered. When they first were issued it said June, then Aug. 4th, now OCTOBER 8th! CHILD PLEASE ! I can't possibly be that had to produce some cards...
If I remember correctly, they may be waiting to offer a special for people wanting the same numbered sets. For example, in the past, they offered a special price and a limited time frame for members who wanted to get their sets in hand with each card numbered 000/000 the same for the whole set. This could be the reason behind the delay.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

eTopps hasn't released a set on time for about 5 years...it is becoming more of a guessing game at this point when they will be available for print. We are still waiting for the Yogi berra T206 to become available, and that was almost 18 months ago that it released online.

It is sad when we get excited that they release in hand after only one or two month delays, but hopefully with the new leadership we can get back on track.

MrSnyder, your frustrations are completely understood, we're in the same boat!
Oreo2004 is offline   Reply With Quote