Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Naxcom Legal Question

I recently accepted a few offers at different times. They were sent to the Address of Naxcoms headquarters. I was of course charged a transaction fee on the order.
The items were bought by Naxcom. I was charged a transaction fee, so they got a discount on the item, since they made an offer, and they collected a transaction fee. The transaction fee includes commission!
How illegal is this? What can i do about it, besides not sell on Naxcom?
LuckBoxCa420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Would your cards have sold to someone else? Would they have sold at all or for more. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if there's no difference to you, (net effect), then do you really care who buys it?

I definitely see your point, but perhaps this is a case of "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?
mwheeler27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I know what you mean. I was happy to get rid of the junk and get a shipping fee for each item...
This all happened a while back. Just today I listed an item I had a starnge issue with a while back, the bidder was Naxcom, within 2-5 minutes of the listing.
The issue I had was strange. I placed an Item above going prices and recieved a high offer. I should have accepted, but I countered. 1 minute later there was a new listing of the same item with my counter offered price and a note saying buy offeres encouraged!
I wrote naxcom an email about this, they never responded. Today they bid on the same item within minutes of me listing it near the other sellers BIN price.
Strange? I deleted the item and will repost at an even higher price and see what happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Would your cards have sold to someone else? Would they have sold at all or for more. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if there's no difference to you, (net effect), then do you really care who buys it?

I definitely see your point, but perhaps this is a case of "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?
LuckBoxCa420 is offline   Reply With Quote