Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2007, 03:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Wow! Nine '0' Feedback Winners Of Topps Update Coppers...all Kicked Off...

okay, i sold close to 80 coppers #/56, and had 10 different bidders, of them 9, yes 9 were NEW bidders all with 0 feedback, i was worried, and ebay only allows you to block people with (-1) or worse...
1 guy (bought a lot of 60 different) and even called asking if i had payment, he called me 3 times, and even asked me to save all others....what!?

now today, all 9 were kicked off, all 9 were signed up in past 30 days, all different names and locations, wtf???

ANYONE ELSE SELLING TOPPS HAVE THIS!!??
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Wow, Now I Got A Guy....woodenwaltonlove ????
Zero Feedback Just Bought Almost 40 Autos From Bow Her From Me? Why?!
Old 11-12-2007, 03:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

JUST went to ebay and found out i can block anyone how wins (or is winning) 1 or more items in 10 days with less than any selcted feedback...i selected 1.....sadly it's too late on over 60 auctions, including $1,315 in product sold for 11 bidders (9 already kicked off)

buying from me and 'greatcardsandmore'
Old 11-12-2007, 08:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

Apparently there is guy who does this for the copper parallels. Bids insane amounts, doesn't pay, get's kicked off, and signs up again with a new name and repeats the process. I'm sure he probably has several different usernames running at all times. I had a bidder send me a message about this about an hour before my auctions ended so I was able to black him and all the bids were removed. I would advise anyone with these copper auctions running to monitor these closely for zero feedback bidders.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

yes, i see that BUT now, he is doing it with all bowman heritage auctions! WHY???

FURTHER MORE, YOU CAN NOT STOP HIM, HE KEEPS USING BUY IT NOWS ON MOST!!!

he kills your sales, since you have to keep relisting, and charges fees since you cant get BUT the listing fee credited!

ebay MUST put a stop to this!
Old 11-12-2007, 10:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!

You should be able to get your FVF back by filing a NPB alert and closing it out after he is NARU.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

yes, tony, that's what i said, but you don't get refunded on any OTHER fees, like buy it now, additional pictures, gallery, etc...
plus, each day that passes causes the auction prices to drop
Old 11-12-2007, 10:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

this guy is also playing around as he called me 3 times now...
Old 11-12-2007, 10:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

I had one recently do the same thing to me, hit the BIN for my Topps 2 coppers and got kicked off ebay within 48 hours. It's ok if you put them up as auctions, you can cancel bids but if they hit the BIN then you're screwed, not to mention the hassle of relisting them.

Last edited by clemente21; 11-12-2007 at 10:27 AM.
clemente21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

true, but i had over 500 listings, it is hard to monitor them all day and then they did it to 100 auctions, ahhhhhhhhhhh
i just contacted powerseller and ebay customer support, they are working on it (?)
Old 11-12-2007, 11:33 AM   #11 (permalink)

On the BIN items you may want to consider immediate payment required. I really like buyers paying by check or MO as it helps with fees but it may weed this guy out for a few weeks.
jebjeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentandbecca View Post
JUST went to ebay and found out i can block anyone how wins (or is winning) 1 or more items in 10 days with less than any selcted feedback...i selected 1.....sadly it's too late on over 60 auctions, including $1,315 in product sold for 11 bidders (9 already kicked off)

buying from me and 'greatcardsandmore'

Just noticed this feature as well. I guess you could set this to block:

bid on 1 of my auctions in the past 10 days with 0 zero feedback and it would eliminate 0 feedback buyers from creating this hassle for you
jebjeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:22 PM   #13 (permalink)

How can this guy keep on re-signing up to ebay. Don't they have a credit card policy or something?
jacobbigshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

just got an email from another ebay buyer...he says this guy has done it for 8 1/2 months and used over 260 ids so far...
ebay is working on it!
Old 11-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

What a joke! Isn't this some sort of fraud??? After all, I thought hitting the bid button meant you were entering into a contract. Couldn't he be held accountable in some way or face a serious fine or jail time?
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

I had the same problem with the 2007 Topps Baseball Copper's. I had a guy email me telling me that there was a guy bidding on my auctions who wouldn't pay for them in the end. He was bidding really high and was sending me messages not to canx his bids cause there were folks out there trying to get him kicked off... so I let it ride and he won and paid.... I was actually shocked after all the attention I got with the cards... I wish you the best of Luck Brent...
Old 11-12-2007, 11:27 PM   #17 (permalink)

2 of my copper's sold to a buyer with 0 feedback. He is no longer a registered user on E-Bay so I assume it is the same guy that is bidding on your auctions. The same thing happened to me on Topps Series 2...although that guy ended up paying through Paypal. It's really frustrating having to deal with this- relisting, reporting to ebay, trying to get seller fees back, etc.
MDCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:37 AM   #18 (permalink)

Default oh great!

today, after 5 of his 6 ids booted, he starts calling, now i relisted all my items which is fine, and he is emailing and calling...

HERE'S WHAT IS BAD...IT'S 1AM, AND HE JUST CALLED!!! WTF???
Old 11-13-2007, 02:39 AM   #19 (permalink)

ANY ONE ELSE GETTING CALLS??,,, ps- he calls with a private #!!!
Old 11-13-2007, 02:44 AM   #20 (permalink)

he won't stop calling...he calls as private, leaves message no number, says his name is yao wing from CA???
but he's been kicked off...
he just called 4 times
aggggg
Old 11-13-2007, 03:18 AM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

since you have caller id - you should check with your phone company to see if they have the option so that blocked numbers cannot go through - they would have to reveal their number for your phone to ring...

i know the phone company out here has that option.. and since you have caller id i would imagine that you have that option available to you.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #22 (permalink)

thanks, i will try, he ended up calling 8 times over the night!
does he have 0 life...bids on peoples auctions with new accounts all day, then calls and emails them

he said payment went priority last saturday, which i know mail can run slow, but...
and this is just one of his ids, whats funny, is the one that is not kicked off keeps emailing me,a nd when i tell him i am relisting, the "other id" calls me, lol
Old 11-13-2007, 10:40 AM   #23 (permalink)

What is the point of him doing this? Does he have no life to waste other people's time?
jacobbigshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:18 AM   #24 (permalink)

I had a bidder named Robtcoven a 0 Feedbacker bid on a Copper & Sabathia Autograph even before i was able to send an Invoice he was Non Registered
Bill22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:35 PM   #25 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )

this Bs is going on because ebay now pemits buyers to bid on items with out being a meber of ebay becase sales are way way way down . you can always blok buyers whow dont have a ebay account this could help

louie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentandbecca View Post
okay, i sold close to 80 coppers #/56, and had 10 different bidders, of them 9, yes 9 were NEW bidders all with 0 feedback, i was worried, and ebay only allows you to block people with (-1) or worse...
1 guy (bought a lot of 60 different) and even called asking if i had payment, he called me 3 times, and even asked me to save all others....what!?

now today, all 9 were kicked off, all 9 were signed up in past 30 days, all different names and locations, wtf???

ANYONE ELSE SELLING TOPPS HAVE THIS!!??
cardshopmd is offline   Reply With Quote