Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 09:53 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_b_77 View Post
I actually showed to a buddy of mine who came by. He got all jazzed up saying "When's your next day off?! Let's go check it out!" Which in turn got me jazzed up (again)because with his and somebody else we know's funding we could make this thing a Reality really quick. I don't know. If I do go look at this this weekend, I'll definately keep you guys posted.......
Ok man if you need some more funding I could possibly help. Let me know if you need any help, I wish the guy lived near me then I would definetly get it.
jacobbigshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #52 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jughead Send a message via Yahoo to Jughead

There are better options out there. I am looking at a condo in which the owner is acting all weird too, just like here. Use your poker sense and figure out why they're being weird.

I always say I am a last resort to complete group buys and breaks. Not this one. This gets my stamp of disapproval. It is so hard to keep greed from ruling the brain, and this is what the seller is hoping for. Sure, it's exciting, and it's no crime to get excited. But something else could be a crime. Try to keep a level head, use some logic and move on. I know it's hard!
Old 11-15-2007, 11:22 AM   #53 (permalink)

Jughead use my poker sense, my poker sense is saying to go all in. I guess thats why I go broke playing poker also lol. But I still do not think this is a scam. It doesn't make sense if he lets you pick it up. I mean what can he do if you go to his house and pick up the cards? The deal will be done and you will have all of the cards and be satisfied.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:39 PM   #54 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jughead Send a message via Yahoo to Jughead

Better bring some of Bohica's buddies with you, just in case. You're going somewhere (probably not his house but a neutral site or a storage locker or a warehouse) with $35k in cash or check.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:48 PM   #55 (permalink)

Did anybody follow up on this auction. It looks like he is re-listing it again. Very strange. Anyway has anybody ever bought a big lot of ebay and ever got what they paid for? I bought 2 lots for $1,500+ and both time got ripped off. Thanks to paypal I got most of my money back both times, it is just really hard to buy big lots on ebay without picking them up.

Well other than the T206 lot I bought for close to 6K and Bonds lot I bought for close to $2,500 but in those lots the seller listed everything I was getting in the lot. No stupid book value or card quantity description that can be easily abused.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:54 PM   #56 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to j_b_77

There's a lot of smaller stuff in these pictures now that wasn't before. I must of missed the Ruth cut that used to be in there. Hmmmmm.....This guy keeps relisting because he's selling stuff out of it I think. Forget this auction.
j_b_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:57 PM   #57 (permalink)

wow, would love to bid on it, but dont have that kind of dough!! Might dream about it tonight though!!! Lot of nice autos in there.
kingofnfl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:28 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofnfl22 View Post
wow, would love to bid on it, but dont have that kind of dough!! Might dream about it tonight though!!! Lot of nice autos in there.
unless you can pick it up personally forget about it
Old 11-28-2007, 05:39 PM   #59 (permalink)

sorry to bring this thread back up, but i'm surprised that none of the big buyers from blowout are located in southern cali. (i happen to be about 2 hour drive from the store, but i am not trusted here [yet] and i am not a big buyer)

OTOH, plane tickets from anywhere in usa to so cal must be less than $500 for the roundtrip.. if one can spend 30k on a lot....
chum666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:36 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chum666 View Post
sorry to bring this thread back up, but i'm surprised that none of the big buyers from blowout are located in southern cali. (i happen to be about 2 hour drive from the store, but i am not trusted here [yet] and i am not a big buyer)

OTOH, plane tickets from anywhere in usa to so cal must be less than $500 for the roundtrip.. if one can spend 30k on a lot....
Well jb I think is close to cali but all of us on the boards don't trust this seller, something is fishy. He now has the lot a $65,000, I don't see the fun of wasting money week after week and re-listing this lot on ebay?
Old 11-28-2007, 10:47 PM   #61 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to j_b_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
Well jb I think is close to cali but all of us on the boards don't trust this seller, something is fishy. He now has the lot a $65,000, I don't see the fun of wasting money week after week and re-listing this lot on ebay?
Yeah, I was real close to where the seller is. (2 1/2 hrs.) And I was ready to check it out with some people that were interested. After I saw the seller end the auction then relist more than once, oh yeah then the ruth auto cut was missing from the collection, it became apparant to me, the seller just wants to show off what he has and hope that somebody says, "how much for just a certain card"....in a sense he has no intentions of selling this lot, unless the winning bid is an amount he would sell. This guy is just having an ebay store for a fraction of the cost in my opinion. I'm going to save my time and money for stuff that is actually for sale.
j_b_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:25 PM   #62 (permalink)

I live in SoCal although not sure if I'm considered a trusted member as I'm fairly new......hopefully I am
csun22 is offline   Reply With Quote