Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 10:00 AM   #26 (permalink)

I have no kids but am thinking about getting one for me and my wife and when my Nephews come visit. Will we be bored quickly or should I get it.

What games are best? Does it really work well or not true to motion?
Vintage Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #27 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Collector View Post
I have no kids but am thinking about getting one for me and my wife and when my Nephews come visit. Will we be bored quickly or should I get it.

What games are best? Does it really work well or not true to motion?
Works pretty well to true motion. The bowling I find myself stepping forward Haven't locked my hips for the basebal yet, but thats coming! Golf isn't much different since the few times I've played, I'll all over the course (hook/slice). If its something your interested in..shoot me a PM.
iluvfish2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:54 PM   #28 (permalink)

I highly recommend "party" type games such as Mario Party or Rayman Raving Rabbids. The sports package games (Wii Play and Wii Sports) are fun too. There's a newer one, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games that looks interesting, but I have to read up on it. I'm 31 and I love playing it with my wife and friends when they come over
csun22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Bulldog

My suggestion is for after the present is opened but I would rent the games to try them out before buying them (unless it's a game you really want).

When my wife and I play tennis, she's standing up and moves like she is actually playing tennis. My but stays on the couch and I use my arm and wrist. Of course, when it's close, I would get off the couch....I hate losing.

My wife bought "Surf's Up" and paid $50. We aren't too happy with it and two weeks later the game was selling for $40. Two months later it's in the clearence bin for $19.99. If we kept the receipt, we would have bought the $19.99 and used the $50 receipt to return it.

I bought "Far Cry" and I can't freaking get out of the first scene. Ticked me off so bad, I stopped playing it.

If I was back in the states, I would be renting games before dropping $30 or more for a game.

I concur on getting those game packages. They give you more bang for the buck. Just remember that the graphics for those games are not like Halo 3.

Jason
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #30 (permalink)

The only problem I have living in the sticks in central MN I have to drive a hour t rent games so I mostly just buy the ones people think is going to be good. So far I got Super Mario Galaxy, Need for speed Street racer, That Rock band thing that the wife wants with the drums, guitar and microphone. Can't wait now for x-mas. Maybe we should open presents early because I can't wait to play with the kids presents.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:06 AM   #31 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidelinecards View Post
Ok Just got one for the Kids for (x-mas) Thats what I told the wife! What games do you guys recomend?
stop your BS we know its for you LOL get the action games the sports games a lot of fun
cardshopmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:09 AM   #32 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )

Now i am buying her a Playstation 3 in march since Grand theft auto is coming out it looks great so i got to have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyogelvie View Post
my wife picked up one for my son (7 year old) for christmas. Apparently his Nintendo Game cube and Playstation II just aren't cutting the mustard any more. 'spolied, i guess'

And she wonders why he doesn't want to go out and play baseball or basketball....
cardshopmd is offline   Reply With Quote