Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 02:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Paypal payments showing on Ebay as "pending"???

I've had 4 people pay me via Paypal for auctions today. When I log into my Paypal account the money is in the account, and the payments look complete.

However on Ebay the individual auctions do not show as money recieved. Instead when you click on the auction it say payment is pending through Paypal. This is the same message that usually shows with e-check payments through Paypal, however all of these payments were regular Paypal payments.

Anyone else seeing this now or before?
rockholt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

Seeing it right now with about 10 payments that happened between 10 p.m. Monday night and sometime Tuesday afternoon. I also printed labels via paypal in that time period and it did not update Ebay as being shipped and it does not have the DC information either.

I had this happen one other time with a couple auctions. The money was there and I shipped and there were no problems at that time.
Rich_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to allhockey

I spoke with ebay last night on another matter I am having and they told me in the conversation that they are having some issues with paypal payments. I can confrim that there is a problem but have no other details.
allhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )

paypal is updating the system for xmas time sales so the are now delaying payments for several hours or days some times also if your depositing money to your bank account you will also notice a 1 or 2 day delay before you get it

paypal makes about 15 million dollars a day ( yes a day ) so the interest they can collect by delaying our money by a few days puts even more money in there bank account then they need you can also visit

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

if they have any problums this site knows of it the horror stories on this board alone will make you want to stop taking paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockholt View Post
I've had 4 people pay me via Paypal for auctions today. When I log into my Paypal account the money is in the account, and the payments look complete.

However on Ebay the individual auctions do not show as money recieved. Instead when you click on the auction it say payment is pending through Paypal. This is the same message that usually shows with e-check payments through Paypal, however all of these payments were regular Paypal payments.

Anyone else seeing this now or before?
cardshopmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to allhockey

they owe me $28 bucks from a auction refund- the seller failed to get me the product on time for my show despite having 2 weeks to do so. We both mutually agreed to settle the auction dispute but PP has yet to refund my money. That is what I called about last night, the issue was settled over one week ago but yet no refund to my acct yet. Your correct, the wonders of compound interest especially when using other folks money. The fact that they pay nearly 5% interest should tell you how much $$ they are raking in........we are in the wrong business my brothers..........
allhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jughead Send a message via Yahoo to Jughead

If you don't like it, then stop accepting PayPal.