Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default November/December 2007 ebay chuckleheads to block list

celena_schoen

buyer did not pay after 3 weeks (06/07 blair jones 1/1 cup plate $30 bucks). After sending emails and opening up a dispute, buyer replies stating that they would pay "day after thanksgiving". Day after thanksgiving has come and gone and I have still yet to receive payment. I understand that its a busy time of the year, but when the buyer tells me they will pay on a certain date (exact date), i expect to have the payment on that date. besides - terms of my auctions clearly state payment due 5 days from auction end.

Disposition: FVF reimbursed to me, unpaid item strike to buyer and I have left negative feedback.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Chalk one up to the list!

I had a jabroney email me and ask why he couldn't bid on my auctions. Looked up his user ID, and it was one on the list...the list from HERE (do a search for it, its WELL worth it). I emailed him back and told him it was circumstances beyond myself that prevented him from bidding on my stuff. Thought about the board memebers that helped add to the list and smiled.

Karl
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 03:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jughead Send a message via Yahoo to Jughead

"Yeah, Baroney." (There is no way you made a Dangermouse reference, Karl.)
Old 11-24-2007, 10:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

CAP,

How much will you let that Blair Jones card go to me for?

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

someome help me out on this...

i started this thread earlier today and now, the buyer has sent payment...

should i still send it? or refund the payment? i've already left neg feedback and the dispute has been closed...it looks like i can remove the unpaid item strike.. this is the first time i've had this happen.. can someone help me out?
Old 11-24-2007, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

i jsut decided to refund the payment.. .. can they leave retaliatory feedback? if they do, will I be able to have it removed since the dispute was closed already and payment refunded?
Old 11-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jrod

i really wouldnt know what to say. on the one hand, he did pay you. but on the other hand, he didnt pay till LONG after you said(up to 5 days after the auction). I would send him the card, but keep a close eye on him if you can.
Jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrod View Post
i really wouldnt know what to say. on the one hand, he did pay you. but on the other hand, he didnt pay till LONG after you said(up to 5 days after the auction). I would send him the card, but keep a close eye on him if you can.
i did take that into consideration, but 3 weeks was more than enough time. (little communication on his part).. more than anything i was just annoyed at the entire thing...if there were external issues on the buyers part, fine - at least let me know so I could work with you..

Old 11-24-2007, 10:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Capt, to the best of my understanding the buyer can still leave feedback. If they decide to leave retaliatory feedback, I don't think you would be able to remove it......unless it was decided to have it mutually withdrawn. I dont think eBay will do anything about something like that Hopefully they figure out the right thing to do and just take it like an adult.......hopefully
csun22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
i did take that into consideration, but 3 weeks was more than enough time. (little communication on his part).. more than anything i was just annoyed at the entire thing...if there were external issues on the buyers part, fine - at least let me know so I could work with you..

did you send him the card?
Jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

nope. i refunded the payment that was made last night.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csun22 View Post
Capt, to the best of my understanding the buyer can still leave feedback. If they decide to leave retaliatory feedback, I don't think you would be able to remove it......unless it was decided to have it mutually withdrawn. I dont think eBay will do anything about something like that Hopefully they figure out the right thing to do and just take it like an adult.......hopefully
They can only leave feedback IF they responded to you NPB dispute. If they did not respond they are unable to leave feedback for you of any kind. I think you did the right thing in refunding the payment. If there had been adequate communication giving you a date he was going to pay and he kept his word then thats a different story. Just relist and move on. People like this are what gives Ebay a bad name.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote