Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )
Default 10,000 lot for $218 & can pay for it block this nut

Amazing another ebay dead beat heres a guy who stole this lot from me becuase of how cheap it went
its a $10 to 15,000 lot he won for $118.00 +$100 s/h total order was 218.00 so my rules state all payments 7 days i think its strange that i received 4 emails asking me if the guy paid because he wanted to buy it from us well here it is 10 days later & he never paid here is a link to this lot

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

WTF He has no negatives so i figured he would pay will i figured wrong so if you get time block this guy marcollect222 i guess marcollect222 cant collect my 218.00 he owe me but he will collect the neg i leave his ass
cardshopmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardshopmd View Post
Amazing another ebay dead beat heres a guy who stole this lot from me becuase of how cheap it went
its a $10 to 15,000 lot he won for $118.00 +$100 s/h total order was 218.00 so my rules state all payments 7 days i think its strange that i received 4 emails asking me if the guy paid because he wanted to buy it from us well here it is 10 days later & he never paid here is a link to this lot

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

WTF He has no negatives so i figured he would pay will i figured wrong so if you get time block this guy marcollect222 i guess marcollect222 cant collect my 218.00 he owe me but he will collect the neg i leave his ass
I can understand the issue of not paying etc but when you state **heres a guy who stole this lot from me because of how cheap it went ***
How the hell did he steal it ?? You didn't ship until paid correct ?? and if your so worried about bidders winning at how cheap it went... try starting lots out higher ??
You have to remember its a auction and its only worth what some one will pay for NOT what you think it should go for ..
Peter newengland4me
newengland4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Peter is right.. they are only worth what ppl are willing to pay. this is the one who taught the game used lot he had would sell for over 1500 and got half that price.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jrod

i agree with cardshopmd. it's $218 TOTAL for a $10-15,000 lot. if you cant even pay that little for it, dont bid.
Jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 08:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Somewhere in Maryland there are 300-400 Glenn Robinson rookies collecting dust.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:03 AM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pearljam_cubbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
Somewhere in Maryland there are 300-400 Glenn Robinson rookies collecting dust.

Sweet Mashburn and Respert also and good thing the one box is labeled as "includes kevin johnson" itd certainly be worthless without ole KJ lol.
pearljam_cubbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

my point is if your going to bid on it pay for it it was free money to me i made about $8,000 off this collection i just wanted it out of my house

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland4me View Post
I can understand the issue of not paying etc but when you state **heres a guy who stole this lot from me because of how cheap it went ***
How the hell did he steal it ?? You didn't ship until paid correct ?? and if your so worried about bidders winning at how cheap it went... try starting lots out higher ??
You have to remember its a auction and its only worth what some one will pay for NOT what you think it should go for ..
Peter newengland4me
Old 11-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

as for those game used cards they shold of went for 1500.00 how ever i paid 60 cents a piece for them so i still made money on the lot just because they did not bring what i thought they would has nouthing to do with some one not paying for my auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
Peter is right.. they are only worth what ppl are willing to pay. this is the one who taught the game used lot he had would sell for over 1500 and got half that price.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #9 (permalink)

the whole lot to us was crap basketball cards suck for me i just wanted the crap out of the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearljam_cubbies View Post
Sweet Mashburn and Respert also and good thing the one box is labeled as "includes kevin johnson" itd certainly be worthless without ole KJ lol.