Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay Feedback

whats with buyers on ebay not leaving feedback and can anything be done ?
Most ppl (myself included) leave feedback almost instantly after recieving item ..

Sold some cards recently .. and havent recieved feedback and they have had the card 2+ weeks . Even sent a messege asking for feedback and no response ..
Old 03-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Y2Hood

Ebay doesn't make feedback mandatory, unfortunately pestering them for it can wind up biting the seller.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

It is really frustrating. I have tried not leaving feedback until feedback has been left for me. I then switched to leaving feedback immediately after payment. Nothing seems to be a solution. I just tell myself that sometimes no feedback may be better than actually getting feedback lol.
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

This is an issue that also pisses me off! I always send a message to the buyer with my PayPal USPS shipping information that states, 'I have shipped your card and left you feedback please leave me feedback once you have received your card, thanks in advance'
This is even more important for cards I send to Canada as once my package is scanned if I get the requested feedback, I know when the card was received. Even going the extra mile of notifying the buyer when their card was shipped etc., I still only get feedback about 60% of the time, sucks but is typical for most Ebay buyers!
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Do not ask for feedback, as they like to kill your DSR's. That happened to me. I'd rather get no feedback then feedback however.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Do not ask for feedback, as they like to kill your DSR's. That happened to me. I'd rather get no feedback then feedback however.
This is exactly why a lot of times, no feedback is better than feedback!
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Does anyone have a suggestion on how Ebay might be able to create an incentive for buyers and sellers to leave feedback for each other because at this moment, there is none. We are in an incentive driven society so perhaps it would take some creativity on Ebay's part in order to promote members to leave feedback.....Although, I'm certain Ebay couldn't give a SH*% if members EVER leave feedback for each other so this may be "un-fix-able"
rookie_gems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

The feedback system will always be flawed no matter how you look at it. Some people get to a point where they don't care to leave feedback which is unfortunate for people who want feedback like me, but an email asking for feedback or a comment taken the wrong way can potentially result in negative feedback or dings on your DSR's and then you look worse than some of the real crooks on eBay. I always leave feedback, but i am lucky to get a 75% return from sellers/buyers.
baseballd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
mdh

Hate to say it, but the same goes for this site. I think I have about 10 deals that I have not had feedback from. Pretty sweet!
mdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:23 AM   #10 (permalink)

I just received a whole bunch of cards that were packaged poorly. Tape over the top loader, multiple cards in one top loader, plastic card box, no penny sleeve. For items like those I never leave feedback. They don't deserve it. Sadly if I do leave negative feedback, there WILL be some sad f*ck who will try to get revenge. Not worth it...
misterb84 is offline   Reply With Quote