Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 01:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default Shipping Question .... some late night help?

I will be shipping a box that measures 12x10x6... but will be shipping to PO box...

my question is... i know PO boxes come in different sizes, so how does that work? Will they ship it to the PO Box regardless of the PO size? (i.e. if my package cannot fit in it?)

I do have another alternative - the buyer has a store and offered me his home and business address, however the confirmed address on paypal is the PO box...

i have to ship to that PO box address regardless in order to protect myself, right?
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:41 AM   #2 (permalink)

Ship it to the PO Box. If it doesn't fit in the box then the post office will leave a notice for the customer to pick it up at the window.
timbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

The post office will usually hold onto it and like Timbo said they will leave a note in the persons box and hold it in the back till they come and pick it up!

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
I will be shipping a box that measures 12x10x6... but will be shipping to PO box...

my question is... i know PO boxes come in different sizes, so how does that work? Will they ship it to the PO Box regardless of the PO size? (i.e. if my package cannot fit in it?)

I do have another alternative - the buyer has a store and offered me his home and business address, however the confirmed address on paypal is the PO box...

i have to ship to that PO box address regardless in order to protect myself, right?
Yep, send it to the PO Box, only way to confirm delivery and be protected via paypal. They'll leave a little yellow note in it, and when he comes to get his mail, he'll have to go to the counter to get his package.
iluvfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Yep, send it to the PO Box, only way to confirm delivery and be protected via paypal. They'll leave a little yellow note in it, and when he comes to get his mail, he'll have to go to the counter to get his package.
I 4th that!

Collecting DREW STANTON auto's, patches, and low numbered cards!!! PM me!
swjedi2000 is offline   Reply With Quote