Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Shipping question

I had someone purchase a lot on ebay and their address says this:

AP-027790
Miami, FL 33166
Dominican Republic

Ebay shows international shipping, but it says Miami, FL and Dominican Republic? Any help with this?
Old 06-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Never saw anything like that before, was that on their paypal confirmed address? I always ship to the paypal confirmed.
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

They haven't paid yet and they have 0 feedback. So, I'm guessing it isn't confirmed. If they do end up paying, I'm not sure what to do.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

That is clearly a non-valid address. Florida is not in the Dominican Republic. Do not ship it to that address. If you do, it will be returned to you and you will be out the cost of shipping. If the buyer pays and demands shipment, call eBay. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain that is not a valid address. The buyer is confused, I doubt it's a scam as that address is invalid so it's not like he's going to receive anything. Who knows what he's doing. Maybe it's a child playing pranks? Or an adult drunk while entering their shipping info.

EDIT: please let us know what happens. I'm curious in case this ever happens to me.

Last edited by alexlazarevich; 06-06-2012 at 10:40 PM.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlazarevich View Post
That is clearly a non-valid address. Florida is not in the Dominican Republic. Do not ship it to that address. If you do, it will be returned to you and you will be out the cost of shipping. If the buyer pays and demands shipment, call eBay. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain that is not a valid address. The buyer is confused, I doubt it's a scam as that address is invalid so it's not like he's going to receive anything. Who knows what he's doing. Maybe it's a child playing pranks? Or an adult drunk while entering their shipping info.

EDIT: please let us know what happens. I'm curious in case this ever happens to me.
Yeah, I figured it was all wrong. I will let you know. Thanks!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd3d86 View Post
Yeah, I figured it was all wrong. I will let you know. Thanks!
Hmm hasn't paid yet, if he doesn't pay by Saturday, open up a non-payer case. Along with informing Ebay to check the address as well.
PhilliesFan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I think that even if they haven't paid you can go to print a label and on the page as if you were printing a label, where you enter the weight of the package and such, it should say if the address is confirmed. I Think. I could be wrong but I would be curious to see if it says it is confirmed on that page.
dthimesch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Still hasn't paid and I went to "print shipping label" and it still shows:

*Name*
*Address part 1*
AP-027790
Miami FL 33166
Dominican Republic

It also says to continue to customs form...

He may be waiting for an invoice, but I don't know what to charge him for shipping because I don't know where the heck it is going! LOL!