Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 03:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default My eBay naughty list and stories:

So hello all!! I have 3 eBayers on my naughty list. I know part of it may make me sound like a tool but hey, I'd like to vent to you all.

First:
wchen25
item: Elton Brand Jumbo Exquisite Patch
value: $10.50 shipped
Story: Sent eBay item in a bubble mailer to buyer. Buyer complains saying,
"hi
i revieved the card today
the top left corner is soft. there's a conspicuous white spot which didnt fit the discription" Requested buyer to send back card for full refund. A week later I recieved half a pwe in plastic bag that says, "We Care" Mr. Chen decided it was a brilliant idea to send back an exquisite patch in a plain white envelope. I was out $10.50 and my card.
Moral of the story: There is none.

Second:
thisnthatplus2
item: Da'Sean Butler Limited Next Day Auto
value: $5.50 delivered
Story: thisnthatplus2 messaged me from the start about this card. "How much would you need to sell it right now?" They end up winning it, I sent out in a bubble mailer, in a penny sleeve, in a taped toploader, etc. 99.99% of my cards sent this way come out undamaged. thisnthatplus2 said that since I didn't send with cardboard the package bent everything including the bubble mailer. I asked for a picture or video evidence and this is what I received:
"the more i think about it i think i willjust send the card back for a full refund including shipping with the way you are acting about this i see no way that me and you will see eye to eye. ive never had this happen but im sure this is not how you should handle a complait by demanding a video? and saying you are protecting yourself? what about me i paid for a card that is junk due to lack of packageing. all you have to do is put a piece of card board in with it. its up to you how this gets handled"

"no problem i will file a complaint not a problem at all. considering i buy 100's of cards i understand stuff happens it is you that doesnt. if u would have gave me a couple bucks off for the top left part off card bing bent in half? if u would look into my previous problems it is from not recieving cards not having some one think a toploader is how you ship a card. thanks for being so helpful"

Moral of the story: Don't deal with idiots. Smell trouble coming.

Third:
collectors_destination
item: 2010 Allen & Ginter World's Saltiest Sailors #8 Edward England
value: $51.00 delivered
Story: The reason why you send with delivery confirmation. At the time this buyer had only a 90% rating. I sent out to the address provided and he played dumb about not receiving it. While I cannot prove he didn't receive it, I ended up losing $51 and my card. I was p****d for a month.
Moral of the story: Send with DC with people you don't know.

Overall, I've been dealing on eBay for almost 2 years. The fact that I only have 3 horror stories I feel rather blessed. Just use your head when you're selling. Listen to the people with horror stories on here and block trouble before it starts. I wish sellers could leave negative feedback for buyers. These 3 would definitely receive big negatives from me. Thanks for viewing!!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrycollegek View Post
So hello all!! I have 3 eBayers on my naughty list. I know part of it may make me sound like a tool but hey, I'd like to vent to you all.

First:
wchen25
item: Elton Brand Jumbo Exquisite Patch
value: $10.50 shipped
Story: Sent eBay item in a bubble mailer to buyer. Buyer complains saying,
"hi
i revieved the card today
the top left corner is soft. there's a conspicuous white spot which didnt fit the discription" Requested buyer to send back card for full refund. A week later I recieved half a pwe in plastic bag that says, "We Care" Mr. Chen decided it was a brilliant idea to send back an exquisite patch in a plain white envelope. I was out $10.50 and my card.
Moral of the story: There is none.

Second:
thisnthatplus2
item: Da'Sean Butler Limited Next Day Auto
value: $5.50 delivered
Story: thisnthatplus2 messaged me from the start about this card. "How much would you need to sell it right now?" They end up winning it, I sent out in a bubble mailer, in a penny sleeve, in a taped toploader, etc. 99.99% of my cards sent this way come out undamaged. thisnthatplus2 said that since I didn't send with cardboard the package bent everything including the bubble mailer. I asked for a picture or video evidence and this is what I received:
"the more i think about it i think i willjust send the card back for a full refund including shipping with the way you are acting about this i see no way that me and you will see eye to eye. ive never had this happen but im sure this is not how you should handle a complait by demanding a video? and saying you are protecting yourself? what about me i paid for a card that is junk due to lack of packageing. all you have to do is put a piece of card board in with it. its up to you how this gets handled"

"no problem i will file a complaint not a problem at all. considering i buy 100's of cards i understand stuff happens it is you that doesnt. if u would have gave me a couple bucks off for the top left part off card bing bent in half? if u would look into my previous problems it is from not recieving cards not having some one think a toploader is how you ship a card. thanks for being so helpful"

Moral of the story: Don't deal with idiots. Smell trouble coming.

Third:
collectors_destination
item: 2010 Allen & Ginter World's Saltiest Sailors #8 Edward England
value: $51.00 delivered
Story: The reason why you send with delivery confirmation. At the time this buyer had only a 90% rating. I sent out to the address provided and he played dumb about not receiving it. While I cannot prove he didn't receive it, I ended up losing $51 and my card. I was p****d for a month.
Moral of the story: Send with DC with people you don't know.

Overall, I've been dealing on eBay for almost 2 years. The fact that I only have 3 horror stories I feel rather blessed. Just use your head when you're selling. Listen to the people with horror stories on here and block trouble before it starts. I wish sellers could leave negative feedback for buyers. These 3 would definitely receive big negatives from me. Thanks for viewing!!
i wanted to bump this as i was placed on a block bidder list on ebay for no reason. this douche has it way twisted and i had NO idea this existed until i messages the buyer asking why i was blocked
Old 01-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
i wanted to bump this as i was placed on a block bidder list on ebay for no reason. this douche has it way twisted and i had NO idea this existed until i messages the buyer asking why i was blocked
Good for you my friend. I asked for a simple photo and you blew up on me. And now you're bumping it today to show even more people you're difficult to work with. Kudos.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Good for you my friend. I asked for a simple photo and you blew up on me. And now you're bumping it today to show even more people you're difficult to work with. Kudos.
you asked me to film a video and i dont know how nor do i want to?
you demanded me do that and do this and that again. the truth will set you free
obviously you have a problem with that. but you posting this crap almost cost me a pc card. thank goodness the seller unblocked me after he checked out my 2,000 positive fdbacks and positives everywhere im active. your right it must be me being a scammer, im busted you caught me! lol
Old 01-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
you asked me to film a video and i dont know how nor do i want to?
you demanded me do that and do this and that again. the truth will set you free
obviously you have a problem with that. but you posting this crap almost cost me a pc card. thank goodness the seller unblocked me after he checked out my 2,000 positive fdbacks and positives everywhere im active. your right it must be me being a scammer, im busted you caught me! lol
PICTURE or video. Goodness. You read worse than you write.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
PICTURE or video. Goodness. You read worse than you write.
Lol i can see your still the same dic#head
you had this abrasive attitude from the get go. oh well
Old 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Lol i can see your still the same dic#head
you had this abrasive attitude from the get go. oh well
Same to you.