Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 02:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Default Paypal am I screwed?!?!

Alright quick over view. I sold some ski lift tickets to a buyer in houston on the 4th of dec. I mailed them on the 6th and I checked the dc number and it is showing they are being processed in Houston as of the 11th. The buyer is still saying she never got the tickets. She bought six of them and the total was 238. This is under the value for sig confirm I believe. My question is am I screwed out of this money? Will paypal side with me ( I find that hard to believe since they do not have such a thing as SELLER PROTECTION FROM USPS) I followed all of their rules and how would it be my fault that the USPS lost or misdelievered the item. Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks,
Andy
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )

as long as she gets the tickets before the dispute has ended i think your ok also are the tickets still good

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
Alright quick over view. I sold some ski lift tickets to a buyer in houston on the 4th of dec. I mailed them on the 6th and I checked the dc number and it is showing they are being processed in Houston as of the 11th. The buyer is still saying she never got the tickets. She bought six of them and the total was 238. This is under the value for sig confirm I believe. My question is am I screwed out of this money? Will paypal side with me ( I find that hard to believe since they do not have such a thing as SELLER PROTECTION FROM USPS) I followed all of their rules and how would it be my fault that the USPS lost or misdelievered the item. Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks,
Andy
cardshopmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

The buyer might be pulling a scam here (post man never scanned confirmation). Or the post office just lost the package or it is in processing still.
jacobbigshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

If the post office lost them and you have no insurance on them I would say you are probably screwed.
hargy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )

since its xmas time the mail is behind 3 to 4 days how ever i would just be ready to get royaly screwed from your frendly dispute paypal team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
The buyer might be pulling a scam here (post man never scanned confirmation). Or the post office just lost the package or it is in processing still.
cardshopmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

what does it mean on the website when it says processed on 12-11 at 2:55 am. It doesn't say delievered but just processed in Houston. HELP?
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
what does it mean on the website when it says processed on 12-11 at 2:55 am. It doesn't say delievered but just processed in Houston. HELP?
That item has arrived at that branch PO but yet to be sent out for delivery and then scanned when postman puts in your mail box then when you check DC Number it will say >>>Delivered and time & date
Hope this helps
Peter newengland4me
newengland4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

The above is correct. It may be misplaced at the local branch. If I were you, I would give them a call and see if the can run it down for you.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote