Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Port sales on COMC

Do the classified ads actually work on there? And do people actually buy entire ports. I just had my first shipment go up this past week but eventually I will sell off the entire port.

Just really wanted to know if the classifieds work as far as selling ports go or if there is a better way.

Thanks
jr24ai3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

As for the ads, myself and 2 of my friends that are on there rarely even look at them for no other reason than it is the same crap and same sellers day after day who claim no junk, lowest prices etc...meanwhile most that run the ads have the most junk and high prices. I have never ran an ad and i sell 70-100 cards a week.As for ports they usually sell in the 10% book range
Dragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)

I've bought a couple of ports... A lot of the port sales are unrealistic with their pricing. If you realize you aren't going to sell it at full asking price, it will be relatively easy to sell.

uStream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dlab85-case-breaks
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

Well my port has a book of over $9,000 and I have 994 cards on the site. Sold $450 in the first week. I figured 1st week sales would be really good and I am expecting them to fall off quite a bit for the 2nd week and on. How much do your sales typically fall off after week 1?
jr24ai3 is offline   Reply With Quote