Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to MCAutoGraphs
Post ebay scam, do ur research 1st!

Felt the need to post this cuz i got confused really quickly!

Ok so i haven't been "buying" that much on ebay lately, but decided to bid on some stuff last night. I go into my paypal within the last hour or so & was trying to find the "add funds from bank" button........couldn't find it at first. So I click "add money"...and there's only one button to click after that, which now turns out to be "Add Funds w/ MoneyPak" - i said WTF is MoneyPak???...i never go into something i don't know so i googled them & every single thing that came up was FRAUD COMPLAINTS/RIPOFF REPORTS, I said well that's not good..wth is going on!

I call the MoneyPak # (Foreigner answers *DON'T WANNA OFFEND ANYONE*), goes into some BS sayin it has to go through us to put $ in ur ACC...hung up, called Paypal directly and they didn't wanna comment on them but said to go back & click "Add Money" again & wait a few seconds instead of clicking the other button - all they asked for is to put in my birth date again & i was re-verified, and did not have to go through MoneyPak..THANKFULLY

This was the 1st time i have ever seen them connected to paypal (supposedly paypal has had some problems recently & this company was to be more secure in doing transactions)....*admit 50% seems to be related to their prepaid cards but reading the RipOff Report & everything else id still say stay away from them. Just glad I did a little homework before even attempting to risk my $!

Hope this post helps someone out there, be it now or later in the future
Find me on FB under Memorabilia Craze 4 Contests & Specials, Twitter @ Memorabilia_Now
MCAutoGraphs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ill be honest, I use Moneypak's all the time to fund my PP account. Absolutely no problems here.

As in the reloadable ones from walmart that are made for Paypal, not the Green Dot Credit Cards.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
PC: Brandon Marshall
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=300+=100%(All Positive)

Last edited by PDawson21; 08-08-2012 at 05:15 PM.
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
Ill be honest, I use Moneypak's all the time to fund my PP account. Absolutely no problems here.

As in the reloadable ones from walmart that are made for Paypal, not the Green Dot Credit Cards.
maybe was the way he explained it, was pretty rude & obviously confusing
Find me on FB under Memorabilia Craze 4 Contests & Specials, Twitter @ Memorabilia_Now
Old 08-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

why not just load from your bank account????

I do it all the time.
bradsholly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsholly View Post

I do it all the time.
Last time I was on there was nothing anywhere featuring them at all, haven't logged in there in awhile and page was totally different w/ all the MP advertising..guessing since paypal added them as a client I had to be re-verified on paypal by just puttin my B-Date in again cuz the actual "add funds from bank" button wasn't there - when clicked add funds it took me to my account home page to re-enter not the actual send $ page...was weird.

also spoke with a friend on FB, he had around $58-$65 taken/stolen from his Green Dot thing.....maybe just has to do with the actual "GD" card company & not "MP" specifically (unless they're one in the same, i didn't get that far lol)

Last edited by MCAutoGraphs; 08-09-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:54 AM   #6 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsholly View Post

I do it all the time.
I dont add money to my paypal account ever , I pay for all my stuff on a credit card just to be safe , and when the bill gets to my email i cut them a check .
Old 08-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

i just pay straight through my bank account and never add money to paypal.
geoffyb is offline   Reply With Quote