Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default COMC question

are you not able to directly contact the sellers on that site? if so, how? A guy has a card I want for my PC, but his price is much higher than the last ebay auctions and I'm trying to make a midline offer between what he wants and what the auctions ended at recently but he won't accept (which is fine and his prerogative), but I want to explain why my offer is the same each time in any event.

thanks!

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

Direct contact on the site is not allowed. I am personally glad that it isn't. You may have to do some investigative work and find them on another site somewhere and message them there.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

PM me his username....I have a short list on outside contacts....
Old 08-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
are you not able to directly contact the sellers on that site? if so, how? A guy has a card I want for my PC, but his price is much higher than the last ebay auctions and I'm trying to make a midline offer between what he wants and what the auctions ended at recently but he won't accept (which is fine and his prerogative), but I want to explain why my offer is the same each time in any event.

thanks!
The beauty of comc is that there is no explaination necessary. Either he wants the money you are offering or not. Why you feel the need to explain why your offer is what it is is beyond me.

Also, eBay isn't the end-all when it comes to pricing. Just because a card sold for whatever it did doesn't mean all those same cards will always end at that same price always and forever.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
The beauty of comc is that there is no explaination necessary. Either he wants the money you are offering or not. Why you feel the need to explain why your offer is what it is is beyond me.

Also, eBay isn't the end-all when it comes to pricing. Just because a card sold for whatever it did doesn't mean all those same cards will always end at that same price always and forever.
+10000 This is why I shut my ebay store and went exclusively COMC so I don't have 25 messages a day. Either you want it or you don't.

Last edited by dogzman; 08-26-2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Ignore any typos I'm enjoying my COMC earnings currently!
dogzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

tbh, I'm trying to not have to put more money on my account.

thanks Eric.

don't worry about it guys, i'll let it go.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote