Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to F5 Penguin
Post Kraft Bubble Mailers - Research/Breakdowns/Helpful Links

Hey guys,

Just figured I'd post all of this to try and help everyone else out who is always trying to save a buck or two on shipping materials. I'm getting back into selling on a more consistent basis again and needed the infamous Kraft Bubble Mailers. I put in an hour or two of research, eBaying/Amazon/etc trying to find the best deals. I even went to my suppliers for my business and they couldn't come close to the things I saw on eBay.

Made no sense not to post this breakdown for anyone else looking to buy these things in bulk. It appears the rule of buying in bulk sure seems prevalent here, as expected.
*NOTE* I know some of the members here found 500 for $20 or whatever they claimed in a few threads, but I saw no links and this was the best I found. Take it for what you wish. If it helps you, awesome! If not and you think this is retarded for whatever reason, that's cool too. Just trying to help out some other members.

Criteria:
95%+ Feedback
Free shipping
US-based seller
Kraft brand only
Multiple quantity available

Results (Best of each quantity, rounded to the nearest thousandth):

100 Count - $0.142 ea
100 #000 4"x 8" Premium US MADE Kraft Bubble Padded Mailers Envelope Bags | eBay

150 Count - $0.132 ea
150 #000 4"x 8" Premium US MADE Kraft Bubble Padded Mailers Envelope Bags | eBay

200 Count - $0.103 ea
200 #000 Self-Sealing Kraft Bubble Mailers Priority Fast Shipping | eBay

250 Count - $0.095 ea
250 #000 4x8 KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPES 4x8 | eBay

350 Count - $0.088 ea
350 #000 4x8 KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPE 4"x8" | eBay

400 Count - $0.080 ea
400 #000 4x8 KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPE 4"x8" | eBay

450 Count - $0.076 ea
450 #000 4x8 KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPE 4"x8" | eBay

500 Count - $0.070 ea
500 4x8 #000 KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS ENVELOPE BAG for SHIPPING SELF SEAL 4"x8 2x250 | eBay
*PM Me for list via Beckett* My Scans via SkyDrive in High Quality: http://sdrv.ms/M6f5eD

Last edited by F5 Penguin; 08-28-2012 at 01:01 AM.
F5 Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I use esupplystore.com they may be just a tad bit more expensive than the ones people find on ebay but the quality is 100x better and usually if you place your order early enough in the day you get them next day!

I have tried the ebay people before, going after a cheaper bubble mailer and after that supply ran out I quickly went back to esupplystore. there is nothing better.
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to F5 Penguin

^ Fair point in trying to find the balance in quality vs price, I hear you on that. However, the 500 count of the Kraft #000 at $44.00 + $15.88 shipping to my zip code brings you a net cost per each mailer to $0.1197 ea, so 12 cents versus 5 cents per mailer. Minus the shipping charge I'd be all over a bit of a higher quality.

A couple of questions remain then, and by no means am I disagreeing or trying to antagonize an issue, but instead bring some discussion to the topic, especially in this card game. If you can save 5 cents on an item, is it worth sacrificing a supposed quality issue? However, I'd love to see where these guys are sourcing from, as they are both Kraft paper.

Good point to bring up dthimesch. I'd love to see other members chime in too with their finds and results as well.
*PM Me for list via Beckett* My Scans via SkyDrive in High Quality: http://sdrv.ms/M6f5eD
F5 Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote