Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default best way to sell base and low end gu/auto/#'d

I'm looking for the best way to sell base of all kinds(stars, rookies, and no name), low/mid end inserts, #'d, auto, jersey cards. I've tried selling them as team lots on ebay and that doesn't work. I'm tired of taking the time of listing each thing on eBay and them not sellling and when they do I average like .02 a card profit. I thought of doing a show, but from the feedback I received I'll probably just brake even. I've sent in a batch of 500 to COMC a year ago and still have 230 left. With there price increase coming soon I'm not sure if I will send in more. Having said that I'm thinking my leading option is A) bit the bullet and send in as many as I can afford before the price increase takes effect and way to make the money back, or B) send in new batches as I sell so nothing comes out of pocket and in the mean time limit the lots I list on ebay to only the most popular teams(cubs, cowboys,yankees, lakers, celtics, etc) Any options would be appreciated. Don't really care if it takes forever to sell them on comc, I"m mainly tired of spending time on ebay and not selling. My last ebay option is to make 5 listings, one for each sport and nascar, list all the cards and do a buy it now option and pick any 15 cards and just do that, maybe at a couple different price points for base and inserts alike? Again any thought appreciated, Thanks