Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #51 (permalink)

Sometimes people get sick etc. I had a card not show for a month and found out the guy was in the hospital. Hope it shows. I'd be happy it's a .99 card.
dbroockerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Sh!t yea contact the seller first about a refund & explain the damage because of no toploader. If no go then file a claim for damaged goods. After all didn't you pay like 2.65 for shipping?

Yeah, I hope that he just refunds me. It'd save me a lot of effort. I actually paid $2.75 for shipping. I at least expect a toploader for that price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbroockerd View Post
Sometimes people get sick etc. I had a card not show for a month and found out the guy was in the hospital. Hope it shows. I'd be happy it's a .99 card.
Actually, I arrived today, but it was damaged.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Sh!t yea contact the seller first about a refund & explain the damage because of no toploader. If no go then file a claim for damaged goods. After all didn't you pay like 2.65 for shipping?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbroockerd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Im not one to try and join in and steal Sandusky's thunder by picking on you

I realize you are young, but you appear to be well educated and smart.

To me..that makes some of your posts/threads even worse.

I understand this is a PC card, and yes it was terrible customer service by the seller.

But was a thread really needed about this? "gee guys, i really need some help and dont know what to do over this .99 cent card that hasnt shown up yet..HELP!!".

Im pretty sure with your education..and use of Ebay before, you knew exactly your options. This just screams "i need attention" imo.

This to me..is a bigger issue.

So..you think its ok to deceive people into "trusting" you by using your dads Ebay link and not your own?

I guess that making a thread wasn't really necessary, but I wanted some opinions on what to do. As for the eBay thing, my dad and I do share the account. He helps me with all my orders, and I help him with his. I consider it a shared account.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #54 (permalink)

Well I just started collecting again and just signed up on this site about a month ago, and I've seen a few of these a week. It's really not that big a deal, basically the same things are said in each of them but it's good for the people that are just getting into buying on ebay or those that are trying to figure out what to do in a scenario where the seller stops communicating and you haven't seen the card in awhile. I was in Afghanistan, and we would get cigars delivered within 3 days of ordering, so buying a card from someone in america and not seeing it for that long a time is weird.
MVPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:54 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerun View Post
Actually, I arrived today, but it was damaged.
Sorry to hear that

Hope the claim and refund process goes smoothly and you can find another without too much trouble.

I noticed the ebay thing awhile ago and just wanted to understand.
Every now and then a scammer uses a someone elses ebay ID in order to
facilitate their ability to scam. So while you seem to be a good egg in that regard, I hope you understand why I asked for clarification.

gl
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:56 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPete View Post
Well I just started collecting again and just signed up on this site about a month ago, and I've seen a few of these a week. It's really not that big a deal, basically the same things are said in each of them but it's good for the people that are just getting into buying on ebay or those that are trying to figure out what to do in a scenario where the seller stops communicating and you haven't seen the card in awhile. I was in Afghanistan, and we would get cigars delivered within 3 days of ordering, so buying a card from someone in america and not seeing it for that long a time is weird.

Yeah, usually shipping takes under 2 weeks for anything, so I was getting a little worried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Sorry to hear that

Hope the claim and refund process goes smoothly and you can find another without too much trouble.

I noticed the ebay thing awhile ago and just wanted to understand.
Every now and then a scammer uses a someone elses ebay ID in order to
facilitate their ability to scam. So while you seem to be a good egg in that regard, I hope you understand why I asked for clarification.

gl

Thanks for your empathy. No worries about that eBay thing. My dad and I are really close, so we do a lot of work on eBay, and card sales together.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Do you have any high end konerko?
coyne81486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyne81486 View Post
Do you have any high end konerko?
Yes, I have some low numbered stuff, and 2 1/1's.