Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Bulldog
Default Need to vent about E-bay seller

Two months ago, I won two auctions for an 06 Bowman Chrome Addai RC card and I send the guy a M/O. After 10 days, he said he hadn't received the payment. I told him when I sent it and he said he would wait a few more days. Well, no payment received and 3 weeks from the end of the auction date, he files two unpaid reminders.

I put in the M/O info that it asks for and I tell him what address I mailed the payment, which was on the invoice that he sent me.

His response was:
"HI, I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE PAYMENT,EVEN IF PAYMENT WAS SENT TO MY OLD ADDRESS,I WOULD HAVE RECEIVED IT BY KNOW,BECAUSE THAT WAS 11-9-07 WHEN YOU SAID YOU MAILED PAYMENT OUT,I WOULD NOT TAKE THIS LONG,SO IT WAS PROBABLY LOST IN MAIL,IF I DON'T GET PAYMENT BY 12-1-07,I WILL HAVE TO RELIST CARDS.THANKS NEIL"

So I told him that I would send another M/O because I needed the cards to complete my set.

His reply is:
"OK JUST SEND PAYMENT TO MY NEW ADDRESS TO NEIL XXXXX 3117 VIRGINIA AVE. SAINT LOUIS PARK, MN 55426 OR IF POSSIBLE PAY ME BY PAYPAL AT XXXXXXX.THANKS NEIL"

The day AFTER I mail the second payment, I get my letter back with "Return to Sender" stamped on it with one of those yellow no "forwarding address on file" stickers.

So I e-mail him that the letter was returned and this is his response:

"IT STILL SHOULD BE SENT TO MY NEW ADDRESS,BECAUSE EVERYTING ELSE WAS FORWARDED TO MY NEW ADDRESS,YEAH BUT THAT POSTOFFICE LIKES LOSING MAIL."

So today I finally get my cards and this is how the jerk sends them (after paying $6 S/H + $1 for a bubble mailer). Bubble mailer with one card in a penny sleeve inside a top loader. The second card in a penny sleeve taped to the OUTSIDE of the top loader and placed in a team bag. $7 freaking bucks and he can't afford another top loader!!! I'm not mad about paying the S/H fees because I knew up-front that he wasn't combining S/H. What ticked me off is not putting the second card in a top loader and just taping it to the first top loader.

Here is what was stated in the invoice:
"THE SHIPPING COST FOR THIS AUCTION IS 3.00 SHIPPED IN A REGULAR ENVELOPE AND, PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER AUCTION END DATE. THE FEES I CHARGE FOR SHIPPING IS FOR EBAY FEES TO LIST CARD PLUS PAYPAL FEES AND FOR GOING TO THE POSTOFFICE,ALSO THE INCREASE BY THE POSTOFFICE FOR MAILING CARDS BY BUBBLE MAILER ,ALSO IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED OR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN MADE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE LEFT."

So I'm out $1 (postage and M/O fee) for the first payment (to add salt to the wound) and just feel like giving the guy bad feedback. But the cards did arrive undamaged and it was mailed a few days after he said he got the second payment. I'll probably give him avg rating at best.

Thanks for listening guys, I needed to get this off my chest....damn rat bastard.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )

if he states in his listing he carges for his ebay & pay pal fees report it to ebay , he will get suspended , if you go back to the item you won go to the bottom of the page & report the listing that will teach him .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Two months ago, I won two auctions for an 06 Bowman Chrome Addai RC card and I send the guy a M/O. After 10 days, he said he hadn't received the payment. I told him when I sent it and he said he would wait a few more days. Well, no payment received and 3 weeks from the end of the auction date, he files two unpaid reminders.

I put in the M/O info that it asks for and I tell him what address I mailed the payment, which was on the invoice that he sent me.

His response was:
"HI, I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE PAYMENT,EVEN IF PAYMENT WAS SENT TO MY OLD ADDRESS,I WOULD HAVE RECEIVED IT BY KNOW,BECAUSE THAT WAS 11-9-07 WHEN YOU SAID YOU MAILED PAYMENT OUT,I WOULD NOT TAKE THIS LONG,SO IT WAS PROBABLY LOST IN MAIL,IF I DON'T GET PAYMENT BY 12-1-07,I WILL HAVE TO RELIST CARDS.THANKS NEIL"

So I told him that I would send another M/O because I needed the cards to complete my set.

His reply is:
"OK JUST SEND PAYMENT TO MY NEW ADDRESS TO NEIL XXXXX 3117 VIRGINIA AVE. SAINT LOUIS PARK, MN 55426 OR IF POSSIBLE PAY ME BY PAYPAL AT XXXXXXX.THANKS NEIL"

The day AFTER I mail the second payment, I get my letter back with "Return to Sender" stamped on it with one of those yellow no "forwarding address on file" stickers.

So I e-mail him that the letter was returned and this is his response:

"IT STILL SHOULD BE SENT TO MY NEW ADDRESS,BECAUSE EVERYTING ELSE WAS FORWARDED TO MY NEW ADDRESS,YEAH BUT THAT POSTOFFICE LIKES LOSING MAIL."

So today I finally get my cards and this is how the jerk sends them (after paying $6 S/H + $1 for a bubble mailer). Bubble mailer with one card in a penny sleeve inside a top loader. The second card in a penny sleeve taped to the OUTSIDE of the top loader and placed in a team bag. $7 freaking bucks and he can't afford another top loader!!! I'm not mad about paying the S/H fees because I knew up-front that he wasn't combining S/H. What ticked me off is not putting the second card in a top loader and just taping it to the first top loader.

Here is what was stated in the invoice:
"THE SHIPPING COST FOR THIS AUCTION IS 3.00 SHIPPED IN A REGULAR ENVELOPE AND, PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER AUCTION END DATE. THE FEES I CHARGE FOR SHIPPING IS FOR EBAY FEES TO LIST CARD PLUS PAYPAL FEES AND FOR GOING TO THE POSTOFFICE,ALSO THE INCREASE BY THE POSTOFFICE FOR MAILING CARDS BY BUBBLE MAILER ,ALSO IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED OR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN MADE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE LEFT."

So I'm out $1 (postage and M/O fee) for the first payment (to add salt to the wound) and just feel like giving the guy bad feedback. But the cards did arrive undamaged and it was mailed a few days after he said he got the second payment. I'll probably give him avg rating at best.

Thanks for listening guys, I needed to get this off my chest....damn rat bastard.
cardshopmd is offline   Reply With Quote