Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #726 (permalink)
Member
 
kevinshreves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Roanoke TX
Posts: 2,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddearing View Post
I hadn't looked at this thread for a little bit. I thought Iluvfish and KevinShreves might be amused by this. These are all the cards that I took the National, but didn't come home with.

Standard 665253 5 % 500 10/18/2010 10/18/2010 $78.00
Standard 665257 5 % 300 10/18/2010 10/18/2010 $48.00
Standard 665245 5 % 500 10/15/2010 10/15/2010 $78.00
Standard 665247 5 % 500 10/15/2010 10/15/2010 $78.00
Standard 665248 5 % 500 10/15/2010 10/15/2010 $78.00
Standard 665251 5 % 500 10/15/2010 10/15/2010 $78.00
Standard 665234 5 % 500 10/13/2010 10/13/2010 $78.00
Standard 665236 5 % 500 10/13/2010 10/13/2010 $78.00
Standard 665239 5 % 500 10/13/2010 10/13/2010 $78.00
Standard 665242 5 % 500 10/13/2010 10/13/2010 $78.00
Standard 665211 5 % 500 10/6/2010 10/6/2010 $78.00
Standard 665213 5 % 500 10/6/2010 10/6/2010 $78.00
Standard 665220 5 % 500 10/6/2010 10/6/2010 $78.00
Standard 665222 5 % 500 10/6/2010 10/6/2010 $78.00
Standard 665036 5 % 500 10/5/2010 10/5/2010 $78.00
Standard 665038 5 % 500 10/5/2010 10/5/2010 $78.00
Standard 663689 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 663691 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 663693 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 663694 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 663697 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 663699 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 663702 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 665022 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 665032 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 665033 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 665034 5 % 500 10/4/2010 10/4/2010 $78.00
Standard 665020 5 % 500 10/3/2010 10/3/2010 $78.00
Standard 663620 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663623 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663627 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663629 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663631 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663661 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663664 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663668 10 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663672 10 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663675 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663676 10 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663678 5 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663680 10 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Standard 663681 10 % 500 10/1/2010 10/1/2010 $78.00
Flat Rate Special 664003 20 % 400 9/5/2010 9/5/2010 $40.00
Flat Rate Special 665017 20 % 400 9/5/2010 9/5/2010 $40.00
Flat Rate Special 663799 35 % 400 9/4/2010 9/4/2010 $40.00
Flat Rate Special 663802 35 % 340 9/4/2010 9/4/2010 $40.00
Flat Rate Special 663803 35 % 400 9/4/2010 9/4/2010 $40.00
Flat Rate Special 663807 35 % 400 9/4/2010 9/4/2010 $40.00
Flat Rate Special 663808 35 % 400 9/4/2010 9/4/2010 $40.00
Priority 652391 35 % 300 9/1/2010 9/1/2010 $78.00


And I thought I dropped off alot Dan, is that Flacco SP in the mix of cards?
kevinshreves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #727 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WI
Posts: 3,530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casebreaker View Post
i would like to see some sort of message board or place where sellers can post specials for buyers to look at. majority of my sales come when i post on blowout that i am accepting all offers
That would be nice to have. And maybe even a way to "automate" those specials. For example you could set it up to automatically accept any offer on cards $20 or less for a specific date range.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:50 PM   #728 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,893
Default

No, I kept a handful of cards that I wanted to list on ebay for BIN/BO, I just haven't gotten around to listing them. That Flacco is a beautiful patch though. I was shocked I didn't move it at the National. I guess I was just being unreasonable.

I may get inspired soon and scan/list a bunch of them here first before putting them on the bay.
__________________
If you have to explain why it's a 1/1, then it's NOT a 1/1.

Looking for Andre Dawson Serial numbered cards that are his jersey number - either #8 or #10. So looking for cards like 8/8 or 08/99 or 10/250.
ddearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:02 PM   #729 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Great Pond of Metro Phoenix
Posts: 7,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casebreaker View Post
i would like to see some sort of message board or place where sellers can post specials for buyers to look at. majority of my sales come when i post on blowout that i am accepting all offers
you can use their facebook and twitter account to post sales and I know they used to let you email them to advertise a sale and they would put it up on their front page.
__________________
Look at MEEEEEEE!!!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=AzPats10
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:08 PM   #730 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddearing View Post
No, I kept a handful of cards that I wanted to list on ebay for BIN/BO, I just haven't gotten around to listing them. That Flacco is a beautiful patch though. I was shocked I didn't move it at the National. I guess I was just being unreasonable.

I may get inspired soon and scan/list a bunch of them here first before putting them on the bay.
Dan,

Glad thins are going well and I have bought a few items from you on COMC. Any Maurice Stovalls in there??? Just checking so I know to look out for them (I am the guy that bought the 1/1 and x/10 NTs from you)

Kevin
__________________
Maurice Stovall Super Collector
368/487 Non-1/1's (75%) - 119 Left
21/167 1/1's (11%)
stovallcentral.com- Stovall/FSU/USF/Lightning Want List
thebucsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #731 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,893
Default

Hey Kevin - sure, you are EKHobby shop, right? I'm sure there is some insert/rc stuff on Stovall that's mixed in, but none of that really nice stuff like I gave you last time. If I come across that, I am definitely going to hold it back for you.

Also, I know you send me a lot of offers on my Josh Freeman stuff. As you noticed, I have the majority of the nice Freeman stuff on COMC (at least I did before I pulled a lot of it off for the National), but that is b/c I like him as much as you do - so sorry that I can't be as "reasonable" on him as I can on other guys. Also, just wait until my current batches get posted on Freeman - it will blow you away with quantity of quality.
__________________
If you have to explain why it's a 1/1, then it's NOT a 1/1.

Looking for Andre Dawson Serial numbered cards that are his jersey number - either #8 or #10. So looking for cards like 8/8 or 08/99 or 10/250.
ddearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #732 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 257
Default

The Freeman stuff is my friend Ernie (The "E" in EKHobbyshop). No worries on the Freeman deals and don't hold his offers against me...! Most of the rest of the offers on other Bucs stuff are from me.

Thanks for the good deals.

Kevin

PS. I hope you run across some more prem Stovall cards. I am updating my site tonight with a bunch of pics and I would love to have some more to add.
__________________
Maurice Stovall Super Collector
368/487 Non-1/1's (75%) - 119 Left
21/167 1/1's (11%)
stovallcentral.com- Stovall/FSU/USF/Lightning Want List
thebucsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:02 AM   #733 (permalink)
Member
 
Care4Card's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Montreal PQ
Posts: 1,467
Default

Wow,

My first shipment just got uploaded yesterday and I alread sell for over 100$ dollars of cards that were sleeping in my bins.

I loved COMC but wasen't convinced about the selling prospects but now, I'm really sure that this is the way to go and Ebay will lose some yards when people realise COMC is really a grade place for cards.

I'm really really satisfied.
__________________
The Wax Buster
http://waxbuster.wordpress.com
Care4Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #734 (permalink)
Member
 
Zacky1053's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 22,625
Default

Question about pricing on items. Seems there's a limit? Is it like 3-5x high book or something? I bought a card for $8.00 that gained some value this week (books at $2.50-$6.00 currently I think) and tried pricing it and it said I could price it no higher than $30. Obviously my price was over that.
__________________
If you put “the” and “IRS” together, it spells “theirs”.
Zacky1053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #735 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Snohomish
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky1053 View Post
Question about pricing on items. Seems there's a limit? Is it like 3-5x high book or something? I bought a card for $8.00 that gained some value this week (books at $2.50-$6.00 currently I think) and tried pricing it and it said I could price it no higher than $30. Obviously my price was over that.
Cards can be priced as high as five times BV, minus one cent.
dwc07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #736 (permalink)
Member
 
alexlazarevich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Posts: 3,300
Default offer on card prevents others from buying it?

If a card in my inventory has an open offer on it, does that put the card on hold and others can't offer or buy it at ask price? Or is the card available to all, regardless of what offers are on it, until it's purchased?

Thanks in advance.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #737 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,271
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazarevich View Post
If a card in my inventory has an open offer on it, does that put the card on hold and others can't offer or buy it at ask price? Or is the card available to all, regardless of what offers are on it, until it's purchased?

Thanks in advance.
Nope..you can have multiple offers in (or out) on a card. First one to accept the offer will automatically eliminate the other offers (although its weird as they do still show up, but it will be lined out and the seller will have to reject the offer).
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #738 (permalink)
Member
 
MrOpinion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pottstown, PA
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to MrOpinion Send a message via MSN to MrOpinion Send a message via Yahoo to MrOpinion Send a message via Skype™ to MrOpinion
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazarevich View Post
If a card in my inventory has an open offer on it, does that put the card on hold and others can't offer or buy it at ask price? Or is the card available to all, regardless of what offers are on it, until it's purchased?

Thanks in advance.
It's available to all until you accept, reject, or counter on the offer. Or, eventually, if nothing is done with the offer (I believe after 3 days, but don't quote me) it will expire and will automatically be rejected.
__________________
My Brandon Gibson Super Collection
307 of 421 Total Cards = 72.9% Owned
9 of 91 Total 1/1s = 9.9% Owned
298 of 330 Common Cards = 90.3% Owned
MrOpinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #739 (permalink)
Member
 
MrOpinion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pottstown, PA
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to MrOpinion Send a message via MSN to MrOpinion Send a message via Yahoo to MrOpinion Send a message via Skype™ to MrOpinion
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Nope..you can have multiple offers in (or out) on a card. First one to accept the offer will automatically eliminate the other offers (although its weird as they do still show up, but it will be lined out and the seller will have to reject the offer).
Actually, that's been changed recently. Which is kinda nice. If you had outstanding offers with cards in it that got sold, it gives you the ability to go into that offer, with the sold cards stricken out and lets you counter back to the buyer on that offer minus the already sold cards.
__________________
My Brandon Gibson Super Collection
307 of 421 Total Cards = 72.9% Owned
9 of 91 Total 1/1s = 9.9% Owned
298 of 330 Common Cards = 90.3% Owned
MrOpinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #740 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Snohomish
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOpinion View Post
It's available to all until you accept, reject, or counter on the offer. Or, eventually, if nothing is done with the offer (I believe after 3 days, but don't quote me) it will expire and will automatically be rejected.
Offers stay in the system for 96 hours (four full days).
dwc07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #741 (permalink)
Member
 
alexlazarevich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Posts: 3,300
Default

I don't know if it's just a string of luck, but man, I put some cards on COMC and they are selling like hot cakes! They are pretty decent cards, sure, but some are kinda odd, and those same cards wouldn't even sell on eBay for 20% of high book value. I know because I tried selling them on eBay and they either sold for $0.99 on up to 20% high book at best, or they didn't sell at all!

But on COMC those same cards are selling for 40%-50% book. Some buyers aren't even making offers, just clicking the "buy it" button. YEEEEE HOOOOOOO!!!!! Man if this keeps up with the next batch of 500 cards, forget eBay, I mean, DEEE AAAMMMMM BOOOO YYYEEEEE!!!!

Sorry, but I'm a little excited...
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #742 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,878
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazarevich View Post
I don't know if it's just a string of luck, but man, I put some cards on COMC and they are selling like hot cakes! They are pretty decent cards, sure, but some are kinda odd, and those same cards wouldn't even sell on eBay for 20% of high book value. I know because I tried selling them on eBay and they either sold for $0.99 on up to 20% high book at best, or they didn't sell at all!

But on COMC those same cards are selling for 40%-50% book. Some buyers aren't even making offers, just clicking the "buy it" button. YEEEEE HOOOOOOO!!!!! Man if this keeps up with the next batch of 500 cards, forget eBay, I mean, DEEE AAAMMMMM BOOOO YYYEEEEE!!!!

Sorry, but I'm a little excited...

any specific type of card(s) in particular?
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:34 PM   #743 (permalink)
Member
 
alexlazarevich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Posts: 3,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
any specific type of card(s) in particular?
Some Topps American Heritage Hero's edition Space Shuttle memorabilia, some auto's from the same, and some 2010 Prestige football patches, etc. I tried selling those space shuttle relics on eBay and they just didn't move at all. It's just nice to see some cards move.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #744 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 419
Default

One of the great benefits of COMC...you can just let the cards marinade for awhile, no time constraints like on eBay. The problem with eBay is you either have to sell something that's hot, or pray that someone who needs the odd stuff just happens to be looking at any given moment you're auction is live. Or dish out the cash necessary to keep items listed in an ebay Store (ugh).
DaClyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #745 (permalink)
Member
 
kevinshreves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Roanoke TX
Posts: 2,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddearing View Post
Hey Kevin - sure, you are EKHobby shop, right? I'm sure there is some insert/rc stuff on Stovall that's mixed in, but none of that really nice stuff like I gave you last time. If I come across that, I am definitely going to hold it back for you.

Also, I know you send me a lot of offers on my Josh Freeman stuff. As you noticed, I have the majority of the nice Freeman stuff on COMC (at least I did before I pulled a lot of it off for the National), but that is b/c I like him as much as you do - so sorry that I can't be as "reasonable" on him as I can on other guys. Also, just wait until my current batches get posted on Freeman - it will blow you away with quantity of quality.
Dan...you have any Freeman's?

WOW---quite the stash!!!
kevinshreves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:41 AM   #746 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SW Virginia
Posts: 786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaClyde View Post
One of the great benefits of COMC...you can just let the cards marinade for awhile, no time constraints like on eBay. The problem with eBay is you either have to sell something that's hot, or pray that someone who needs the odd stuff just happens to be looking at any given moment you're auction is live. Or dish out the cash necessary to keep items listed in an ebay Store (ugh).
Totally agree...COMC is the way to go to sell. Its like the old infomercial...just set it and forget it...Send em in, price em and let it go. Best way to go by far.
jstapleton71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #747 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,893
Default

hee hee.

Yeah, I guess you noticed what posted past night.

My first few hundred cards that I dropped off at the National got posted last night. I have literally 24,000 more cards in their possession waiting to go live. A few thousand will go live in the next few days. In the 400 or so last night, I think there were about 20 Josh Freeman SP RPA's and about 50 Contenders autos. I've been sitting on them waiting for the season to start. Those Freemans can only go up from where they are now (I hope). There is still more Freeman stuff I need to price.
__________________
If you have to explain why it's a 1/1, then it's NOT a 1/1.

Looking for Andre Dawson Serial numbered cards that are his jersey number - either #8 or #10. So looking for cards like 8/8 or 08/99 or 10/250.

Last edited by ddearing; 09-02-2010 at 08:46 AM.
ddearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #748 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 297
Default

Nice promotion, this should really fill out the base sets on the site. I think this is good for the continuity/appearance of the site if nothing else. It's kinda weird when you are more likely to be able to find a parallel numbered to 100 of a certain star player than the base set card of that player.
mrwalken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:59 AM   #749 (permalink)
Member
 
ohiomike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwalken View Post
Nice promotion, this should really fill out the base sets on the site. I think this is good for the continuity/appearance of the site if nothing else. It's kinda weird when you are more likely to be able to find a parallel numbered to 100 of a certain star player than the base set card of that player.
COMC will never be able to compete with Sportlots on base cards. Sellers can list their base on Sportlots for free and let them sit forever and still never pay even a cent in fees until something sells. Buyers can find a MUCH MUCH higher volume of base cards on sportlots, usually a little bit cheaper prices, and usually even if they have to buy from 2-3 sellers to finish a set the shipping is cheaper than buying from COMC.

COMC is the best for selling things for $1 or more, but unless they do something radical like an extremely low processing fee for commons or get rid of the storage fees, sportlots will always dominate the regular issue card market. And I'm not sure COMC is really all that concerned anyway. They've already stated publicly that very small sales make them almost no money, so they aren't going to change policies to encourage such sales... and I can't blame them for that.
__________________
Find me at SPORTLOTS.COM - OHIOMIKE
Domestic orders over 50 cards ship ABSOLUTELY FREE with me, copy and paste this URL:

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=ohiomike
ohiomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #750 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiomike View Post
COMC will never be able to compete with Sportlots on base cards. Sellers can list their base on Sportlots for free and let them sit forever and still never pay even a cent in fees until something sells. Buyers can find a MUCH MUCH higher volume of base cards on sportlots, usually a little bit cheaper prices, and usually even if they have to buy from 2-3 sellers to finish a set the shipping is cheaper than buying from COMC.

COMC is the best for selling things for $1 or more, but unless they do something radical like an extremely low processing fee for commons or get rid of the storage fees, sportlots will always dominate the regular issue card market. And I'm not sure COMC is really all that concerned anyway. They've already stated publicly that very small sales make them almost no money, so they aren't going to change policies to encourage such sales... and I can't blame them for that.
I'm not sure about commons, but I do think this promotion will increase the number of base set cards of stars/rookies drastically. Sure, you may be able to fill a set cheaper with sportslots. But can you buy 50 base set Dirk Nowitzki cards of your choosing cheaper on sportslots? This promotion changes the processing fee per card from 15.6 cents to 9 cents (not counting shipping). This makes selling base star cards in bulk for 25 cents a piece much more feasible.
mrwalken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/ebay-comc-online-selling-shows-paypal-shipping/37221-checkoutmycards-com-questions-suggestions-testimonials.html
Posted By For Type Date
Website Performance Update | COMC Blog This thread Refback 01-05-2014 04:13 AM
Save your favorite searches | COMC Blog This thread Refback 04-09-2013 03:27 PM
COMC.com Launch ? The Final Countdown | COMC Blog Post #0 Refback 10-14-2012 12:29 PM
COMC.com Launch ? The Final Countdown | CheckOutMyCards.com Blog Post #0 Refback 10-01-2012 01:54 PM
Ebay/CheckOutMyCards/Online Selling/Shows on Blowout Cards Forums - Sports Cards, Trading Cards, Non Sports and B/S/T | BoardReader This thread Refback 06-18-2012 07:14 PM
cardsrus1 @ check out my cards - The Bench...Sportscard Trading and Talk This thread Refback 09-18-2011 08:37 AM
Website question - The Bench...Sportscard Trading and Talk This thread Refback 01-04-2011 09:23 PM
Website question - The Bench...Sportscard Trading and Talk This thread Refback 01-04-2011 01:13 PM
DDearing launches 50-days-till-Christmas sale « CheckOutMyCards.com Blog This thread Refback 12-13-2010 01:37 AM
Clyde's Stale Cards This thread Refback 03-17-2010 08:14 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.