Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Is this guy serious!!!????

Out of nowhere I get this message on e-bay today. I have no idea what he is talking about. Is he refering to a thread I started on here???
Dear sebe-c,

i'am putting you on notice, keep slandering me and some of the others on this list you are passing around of ebay sellers and claiming you are an expert just by looking at the scan of a siggy and you are going to get a lawsuit. i have had it with low feedback losers like you libeling everyone you think is selling fake autos and you had better have your proof or my lawyer is going to ebay and getting your name or we will get it off your items or from blowout cards but i for one am not putting up with your accusations anymore and you will get a subpeona for a deposition on how you came up with your conclusions as to how you determine fakes from hundreds of miles away. ebay does have fraud, that does not mean everyone is defrauding like you are libeling and slandering everyone

And this:
Dear sebe-c,

Originally Posted by jdb34 View Post
How can you tell those are fake?
Compare them to their real sigs. They don't even look close

What is he talking about???
sebe-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

The guy's id is vintageknicks1946...anyone heard of him??
Old 08-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

What list is he referring to??
Old 08-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

I got a similar message from him. In my message he was referring to the questionable Chris Johnson SPA RAP that we've been talking about.
rudyjustinfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Does he really think he's going to sue us for discussing whether certain cards might be fake?
Old 08-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Not sure it would have a high degree of success. Personally I'd probably tell him he should be thanking you as I'm sure you've increased the number of times his action has been viewed.

Given the threatening tone of the email, i would turn it into them.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

My bad. I THOUGHT he was referring to the SPA we've discussed, but NOW I believe it's a few other "fake" cards we've discussed. Stranger things have happened SEBE, but I am not too worried. What sucks is that he can certainly get on Ebay and make life miserable for a short while if he wanted to?
Old 08-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

another case of bullcrap!

"Thank the Lord for that burning bush, that big body Benz I was born to push..." - Just What IAm
nuggetsman28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

I'm just worried he will try to win my 2 lots up right now, just so he can give me bad feedback. I think we, and whoever else got this message should report him to ebay under the harrassing message category. If they get more than one complaint about this member, won't they have to do something?
Old 08-29-2009, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

That's what I did. You have to cut and paste his message and input his Ebay ID. At the bottom of his message is a "report" or "harassment" link.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Tell them to go eat a bag of dicks.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:19 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebe-c View Post
I'm just worried he will try to win my 2 lots up right now, just so he can give me bad feedback. I think we, and whoever else got this message should report him to ebay under the harrassing message category. If they get more than one complaint about this member, won't they have to do something?
block him so he can't bid on our auctions
Old 08-29-2009, 09:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

I blocked and reported the message. Did anyone else besides me and rudy get this?
Old 08-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_steelers07 View Post
block him so he can't bid on our auctions
If it is a group of people behind the fakes they will still get to you one way or another. Or it is possible the person was using one of their shill accounts since the name was unfamiliar to you. If they are faking autographs you can be sure they will also have multiple feebay accounts.

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.
cardsrus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Out of nowhere I get this message on e-bay today. I have no idea what he is talking about. Is he refering to a thread I started on here???
Dear sebe-c,

i'am putting you on notice, keep slandering me and some of the others on this list you are passing around of ebay sellers and claiming you are an expert just by looking at the scan of a siggy and you are going to get a lawsuit. i have had it with low feedback losers like you libeling everyone you think is selling fake autos and you had better have your proof or my lawyer is going to ebay and getting your name or we will get it off your items or from blowout cards but i for one am not putting up with your accusations anymore and you will get a subpeona for a deposition on how you came up with your conclusions as to how you determine fakes from hundreds of miles away. ebay does have fraud, that does not mean everyone is defrauding like you are libeling and slandering everyone

And this:
Dear sebe-c,

Here is what he is talking about. Sounds like there will be a few more members getting this message.

Attack of the AP Forgeries? Where are they Getting these from?
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #16 (permalink)

Were any of his cards even in that thread??...I'm thinking multiple accounts.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #17 (permalink)

Welcome to the new Ebay. Nothing will happen to this guy and he knows that and is getting enboldened by this fact. Don't you wish you could accompany an FBI agent to his house and watch this idiot cry like a baby when they lead him out in cuffs?

Quote:
Dear sebe-c,

And this:
Dear sebe-c,

Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #18 (permalink)

well after responding to him with this: What are you talking about? I've never even heard of you before?

I get this:
Dear sebe-c,

you are going to hear from me now. and cardboard has all your info from the other sites i gave him. he goes to all the shows and is in the open, has over 5000 feedback and never been accused of selling fake autos til you came along. thats libel and slander and grounds for a lawsuit when you trash someone and don't give them a chance to defend themselves. now you get a chance to prove yourself in front of a judge since you know so much. know me now? well you will because i am on that list under my other id too and i am going to have your ass.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #19 (permalink)

This is because I said looks fake to me about one card? Get Real....
Old 08-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #20 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
well after responding to him with this: What are you talking about? I've never even heard of you before?

I get this:
Dear sebe-c,

you are going to hear from me now. and cardboard has all your info from the other sites i gave him. he goes to all the shows and is in the open, has over 5000 feedback and never been accused of selling fake autos til you came along. thats libel and slander and grounds for a lawsuit when you trash someone and don't give them a chance to defend themselves. now you get a chance to prove yourself in front of a judge since you know so much. know me now? well you will because i am on that list under my other id too and i am going to have your ass.
Who stopped him from coming on here to defend himself? You big bullies around here the poor sap feels everybody is picking on him. What a joke! If he had nothing to hide why were all the auctions private (if memory serves me correct)
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:12 AM   #21 (permalink)

how to spot a dumbass...

"Thank the Lord for that burning bush, that big body Benz I was born to push..." - Just What IAm
Old 08-30-2009, 01:14 AM   #22 (permalink)

I'm also trying to figure out how i slandered his cards???
Old 08-30-2009, 01:19 AM   #23 (permalink)

Well I asked him how I am slandering his cards, and will see what kind of response I get out of him tomorrow.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:19 AM   #24 (permalink)

if he really takes this to court(which i REALLY doubt he will)just acuse his shirt of being fake so you can get a nice laugh.

Old 08-30-2009, 01:21 AM   #25 (permalink)

I really don't understand what he's complaining about in the first place. Which cards of his did we think were fake??