Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default ebay question about shipping

Hey Guys,

I haven't sold any cards on ebay in awhile. With that being said, I sold a card last month and sent out once payment was received. DC was not requested, so I never added it. But I still have the receipt that shows the sellers hometown when I mailed it. The Buyer is claiming they never received the cards. I find that hard to believe because I sent out a bunch of other cards (sold on ebay at the same time and freebies to friends) without DC and all those packages made it. Am I screwed here? I'm not just going to give him back his money until I am told to by ebay/paypal.
Kennyboy5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Yes you are screwed. A refund will be issued by pp to him if he opens a case.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Just a heads up...Delivery Confirmation is for you...not the buyer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyboy5150 View Post
Hey Guys,

I haven't sold any cards on ebay in awhile. With that being said, I sold a card last month and sent out once payment was received. DC was not requested, so I never added it. But I still have the receipt that shows the sellers hometown when I mailed it. The Buyer is claiming they never received the cards. I find that hard to believe because I sent out a bunch of other cards (sold on ebay at the same time and freebies to friends) without DC and all those packages made it. Am I screwed here? I'm not just going to give him back his money until I am told to by ebay/paypal.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well guess I'm screwed. Buyer opened a case with ebay. Lesson learned I guess. So if anyone sees a 2012 Topps Prime Trent Richardson RC Auto 71/99, it's stolen...
Kennyboy5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #5 (permalink)

Try a variation of this letter, just edit it to fit something not arriving (as opposed to a missing item in a package). I stole this from a really smart poster about a year ago.

"If they're not there, the package must have been tampered with. I can file a claim. As you may or may not be aware, because I use the USPS to ship, any intent to defraud a customer and claim any insurance is considered a federal offense. I'm going to send you a claim form from the USPS which requires you to sign an affidavit verifying that you did not receive the item. This is to protect me and allow me to claim my insurance costs. In the meantime, I'll pull my videotape [I video tape all packages in case I need to file a claim] to ensure I did not pack it.] Can you send me the mailing address you'd like me to send the form to?"
DaveTaplin is offline   Reply With Quote