Blowout Cards Forums
Sport Card Album

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default eBay question.

I am a collector, kinda new to selling even though I have made some deals on here. My question is, I listed 100 auctions on ebay that all ended on Thursday night. Out of the 100 only half of people have paid by now. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for help
adamrosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Inactive Account

You should state payment is due within 3 days, or a week, whatever your preference. Go to My Ebay. Click on Account. Scroll down to Unpaid Item Assistant. Let eBay open and close unpaid item cases for you automatically. You can set how many days they have to pony up some coin. I have it set for 3 days, the Unpaid Item Assistant gives them an open case on the 4th day. They actually end up having until the 8th day to pay. If not, they will get an unpaid item strike against their record and cannot leave you Negative FB because the item was not paid for. Anyway, this does not deter the non-payers. It is ridiculous how many items are left unpaid. EBay seems to do nothing to the non-payers. So, essentially, they have just wasted your time. Lots of idiots on eBay!
QuiteSomething is offline   Reply With Quote