Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Combined shipping on Ebay

Is the combined shipping automatic? Does the same buyer get a combined invoice automatically or do I have to send it?

I have sent them and it seems sometimes they are already grouped together in my sold list.

I ask now because I had someone today win 2 items and before I could send any combined invoice, they paid for both items separately.

What to do now? Issue the difference in a refund, but then paypal has charged me for both transactions.

Any help or suggestions would be great.
bmlocal175 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlocal175 View Post
Is the combined shipping automatic? Does the same buyer get a combined invoice automatically or do I have to send it?

I have sent them and it seems sometimes they are already grouped together in my sold list.

I ask now because I had someone today win 2 items and before I could send any combined invoice, they paid for both items separately.

What to do now? Issue the difference in a refund, but then paypal has charged me for both transactions.

Any help or suggestions would be great.
You have to set it up in your preferences so it's automatic. I tried, and sometimes it seems it doesn't stand so in the description I tell buyers to wait for an invoice on multiple lots before paying. It groups it by buyer automatically in the system, or should.

I once had a guy win seven items and pay for them together, and around $14 for shipping. I sent him $11 back (refund from original purchase). In your instance what I'd do is tell him I'm refunding the discount, and not worry about the two separate transactions. The percentage is the same - it's just $0.30 more for the second piece of it.