Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default What's the cheapest way on COMC??

Looking to buy maybe 30-40 cards on COMC and I can't figure out the shipping costs....Anyone know offhand whats the cheapest way to buy and ship??

Simplified mode - each card costs an additional 0.25, but shipping is a flat $3.00 for all cards

Advanced reseller mode - no additional cost per card, but shipping is $3 plus per item cost....

Is the per item cost = to or more than the 0.25 per card in simplified mode?
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

I think you need to use simplified to get the flat $3 (since you pay the extra 0.25 on your initial purchase) Not sure if they still offer bulk on either site at this point. either way you pay the 0.25 just depends if it is up front or on the back end.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #3 (permalink)

I'm pretty sure either way ends up being the same exact cost when you request shipment. I think simplified mode just charges you the $.25 upfront when you buy the card and reseller mode you don't pay the $.25 per card until you request shipment.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same price for both features, 25 cents a card with a 3 dollar shipment fee. As far as shipping cards to yourself, the difference between those two modes is primarily cosmetic, just to make the site's costs more transparent to new users, or people who are purely buyers.

Although they do have a cheaper bulk shipping mode for orders over 50 cards, but I've never used it personally so I can't really say a whole lot about it beyond what the site itself can say(don't know if it's even active or something they're phasing out). Also, they do occasionally have shipping specials, where they knock off the shipment fee if you're shipping a certain amount of cards. Although I don't know if it's worth waiting for one of those, they might not have one again, or it might be a long way off.
hundley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

got it...thanks guys
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

I've been using the bulk ship method on the old site. It's a couple bucks cheaper than on the new site. Don't know how long this will last though.
GoBeavs is offline   Reply With Quote