Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Annoying eBay seller has

...... DELETE .....

Last edited by Neymar2600; 01-16-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Neymar2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
XL5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neymar2600 View Post
What do u guys think
I bought a pair of boots for $70 and they lasted me 7 years.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hard to tell without a link.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

I'm just saying it happens a lot maybe even happen to u I like to check who's bidding
Neymar2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm bidding on some shoes I asked the seller what's ur best price for the shoes he said 150 the auction stopped at 40 and has a few hrs my bid was 100 now a brand new bidder started to bid and now is the winning bidder but that bidder is new to eBay and has 0 still has the icon on the side indicating he's New I'm saying is the same person the seller he has 90% only 24 feedback s
Just want to point out if u want 150 put 170 OBO not use another account and bid up people eBay needs to do something or if u just beginning u have to buy few things before being able to bid

What do u guys think
do they have punctuation in your world?
westerngac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm bidding on some shoes I asked the seller what's ur best price for the shoes he said 150 the auction stopped at 40 and has a few hrs my bid was 100 now a brand new bidder started to bid and now is the winning bidder but that bidder is new to eBay and has 0 still has the icon on the side indicating he's New I'm saying is the same person the seller he has 90% only 24 feedback s
Just want to point out if u want 150 put 170 OBO not use another account and bid up people eBay needs to do something or if u just beginning u have to buy few things before being able to bid

What do u guys think
Crap, this is unreadable. Grammar, punctuation and proofreading. I truly can't follow the message you are trying to convey.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:

What do u guys think
I think you should pick up a book and worry about sneakers later on in life because you have more important issues to worry about, like literacy.