Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Does COMC tell you when your cards have been in port for 3 months?

I know each shipment gets free storage for the first 3 months but I was wondering if there was a way to tell this or if you get a notification of some sort?
Buying all past and present Braves (in a Braves Uniform or in their system when the card was made). Also, looking for Falcons and UGA & GT Football Alumni (A.J. Green, Calvin Johnson, Matt Stafford, etc) http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/blakesbucketofphotos/ COMC account 800+ cards lowest prices on the site.
btmcrushers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Yes, it is real easy to find.

Go to Inventory Manager and under SHOW filter to Only Cards Subject to Storage Fee. You will have to page to the end but it will give you number of pages times 10 per page time 1 cent per month.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmcrushers View Post
I know each shipment gets free storage for the first 3 months but I was wondering if there was a way to tell this or if you get a notification of some sort?
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

If you need to change a bunch of prices in a hurry, you can use the Check Out My Cards Bulk Price Editing Tool:

Bulk Price Editing (Beta) | COMC Blog
Old 03-31-2013, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Yes, it is real easy to find.

Go to Inventory Manager and under SHOW filter to Only Cards Subject to Storage Fee. You will have to page to the end but it will give you number of pages times 10 per page time 1 cent per month.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! But it doesn't show a date when they will start charging, that is what I was looking for.

My port hasn't even been loaded a week I'm just still trying to learn to navigate and learn the ropes. I was just wanting to find that out so that I know when to try and sell my port (if need be) before the end of 3 months.
Buying all past and present Braves (in a Braves Uniform or in their system when the card was made). Also, looking for Falcons and UGA & GT Football Alumni (A.J. Green, Calvin Johnson, Matt Stafford, etc) http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/blakesbucketofphotos/ COMC account 800+ cards lowest prices on the site.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

When you do this search this shows all of the card subject to the $.01 at the end of the current month. I believe this is what you are looking for. If you listed a bunch of cards at the same time, they will show up at the same time as being subject to the storage fee at the end of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmcrushers View Post
Thanks! But it doesn't show a date when they will start charging, that is what I was looking for.

My port hasn't even been loaded a week I'm just still trying to learn to navigate and learn the ropes. I was just wanting to find that out so that I know when to try and sell my port (if need be) before the end of 3 months.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
When you do this search this shows all of the card subject to the $.01 at the end of the current month. I believe this is what you are looking for. If you listed a bunch of cards at the same time, they will show up at the same time as being subject to the storage fee at the end of the month.

Ok, great thanks!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hello btmcrushers,

Another way you can look for this information is the batch sales data. You can reach this from the dashboard by going to Sellers Stats and then to Batch. Here you will see info about how well the cards from that batch are selling, but also see the date the cards went live. Consigned items have 90 days where they are not subject to storage fees. You can go 90 days out from that date, and then know that those items won't be charged until the 1st of the up coming month.

Nathan Richards
Account Manager, COMC
(800) 517-3540 Mon-Fri 8am-4pm PST

Last edited by Nathan; 04-03-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

Nathan is the man!