|04-28-2013, 04:09 PM||#1 (permalink)|
COMC new "Submit Items" form appears to be live.
In "My Dashboard" at COMC.com, there is a new "Submit Items" form. The old "Submit Items" form is still there, but it is labeled "Old Submit Items". There is also a "Submission Status" button, but it doesn't appear to do anything until you actually submit something using the new "Submit Items" form.
It isn't clear when the new "Submit Items" form will replace the old "Submit Items" form.
* There is now a "Bulk" level of service for trading cards:
"Must be grouped in lots of 100 or more items from the exact same set.
- No penny sleeves
- No serial numbered items
- No vintage (pre-1980) - "
- $100 minimum per submission.
10 week bulk is 20 cents per item.
2 week bulk is 35 cents per item (I assume the same restrictions, but it doesn't specifically say).
2 day bulk is $1.50 per item.
* There is a free "To Be Graded" service:
"Though we don't charge anything up front for processing, the only thing you will be able to do with the item once we recieve [sic] it is submit it for one of the supported grading services. This is where you will have to pay a fee."
* Oversized items (graded, encased, jumbo, extra thick cards, sports poker chips, coins, pins):
* One month is $1 per item. One week is $2 / item. One day is $3 / item ($5 minimum).
* Oversized bulk items are 50 cents for 10 weeks, $1 for 2 weeks, $2 for 2 days, $100 minimum per order.
* The Hot List is 50 cents for one day processing for normal items, or $1 for oversized.
* Comic Books are $1 for 1 month (up from 50 cents).
* Comic Books are $2 for 1 week, or $3 for one day (which used to not be options).
* Ten Week Bulk comic books are 50 cents per item, ten week processing, $100 minimum (which used to be the old standard rate for 30 day processing).
* 2 Week Bulk comics are $1 per item. Two day bulk comics are $2 per item.
* Oversized Comics "(e.g. graphic novels, trade paperbacks, and graded comics)" are $3 for one month, $4 for one week, $6 for one day.
* Bulk Oversized Comics are $2 for 10 weeks, $3 for 2 weeks and $4 for two days.
* Beta Test "(e.g. magazines, programs, ticket subs, autographed 8x10's, coins, paper money...)" is 50 cents per item ("Up To One Year").
* There are several Canadian-Only services, and an option to "Ignore Canadian-Only Services".
* Canadian services includes a "Canadian Pilot - Ten Week" for 20 cents per item (standard size cards).
* Oversized cards are 50 cents for 10 week Canadian Pilot.
I don't see any other Canadian-Only Services. But I like to think they involve drinking Molson Canadian beer while eating poutine and listening to Anne Murray songs.
COMC: Thousands of prices have recently been slashed! Auto accept is currently at 35% off asking price for a limited time.
|04-29-2013, 11:16 PM||#2 (permalink)|
I think I am done sending to comc. Just doesn't seem to easy to sell stuff on there anymore unless you give it away.
Stuff I collect: Baseball Hof Autos and Cubs and Vikings Autos and Game Used
Sets Im working on: 1999 UD Legends Epic Signatures Baseball (need 9 more)
Every Original Harmon Killebrew Card Psa Graded 7+