Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by willcvincent View Post
This is stupid that my name keeps coming up on this lists. What's going to be done about it? I guess it is always easy to say, "I got it from the old list, I don't know where this came from...uh,uh"

Thanks for defaming my name on this message board and ebay.
I have never had any problems with anyone on this site and my blocked list was 4 people on ebay. If this many people feel that your name should not be on here I will take it off. Like I have said in the past, this is a compilation of what everyone else had. I just took the time to put it together. The person who put your name on their list should come forward.

Just like this other guy who is on the list. His ebay rating is almost 10k and no negatives within the last 12 months. I asked if anyone knew why he was put on someone's list but no answer. Taken at face value I think this guy should not be on the list as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
I know for some reason, I still can't copy and paste the list into my ebay blocked bidders list (will I did manually remove yours and Gregs)
Is anyone else having this problem?

Last edited by ifish73; 03-29-2010 at 12:39 PM.
ifish73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #27 (permalink)

Default block this malicious buyer! TRUST ME!

BLOCK THIS MORON WILL BUY YOUR ITEMS AND LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN LESS THAN 24 FROM WINNING AN AUCTION.

BLOCK HIM AND AVOID THIS DOOUCH BAG!

exmarine10
nfl-legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #28 (permalink)

Did you back out of a sale? If so, wouldn't that make you the D-Bag and we would need to add you to our don't bid list?
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #29 (permalink)

Default Block bigcfour4

Complete waste of DNA. No communication from this buyer WHATSOEVER. Sent 4 invoices and 2 email reminders...waits to pay until the day that I can close my case and receive my fees back...then gives me two (1) ratings for MY communication.

I hate people
Old 03-29-2010, 07:35 PM   #30 (permalink)

Default Add one to the blocked EBAY sellers list

I used the BIN link to buy a Sam Huff 04 Legendary auto. I tried twice to get the seller to send me a DC#, but never heard a thing. So I waited 14 days and used Ebays channels to reach him. This is what he sends. "I ISSUED A FULL REFUND". ??????????? I clearly asked him for the card not the money. But after thinking it out I took my money and dropped the case. My beef is that I asked him for a DC# he claims he "checked" the DC# but could not see where the post office had recieved it? If that was true why not just give me the DC#? Either way BUYER BEWARE!

Seller ID: elitesc
Looks like he was a member here for a day?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PSSOSB:US:1123
Old 03-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willcvincent View Post
This is stupid that my name keeps coming up on this lists. What's going to be done about it? I guess it is always easy to say, "I got it from the old list, I don't know where this came from...uh,uh"

Thanks for defaming my name on this message board and ebay.
Will, you are off the list. No one can say why they put you on the list and a bunch have asked to take you off the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl-legend View Post
BLOCK THIS MORON WILL BUY YOUR ITEMS AND LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN LESS THAN 24 FROM WINNING AN AUCTION.

BLOCK HIM AND AVOID THIS DOOUCH BAG!

exmarine10
his feedback says that you didn't sell him what he won. Has anyone else ever dealt with this guy? He is on the waiting list but not in yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMabry47 View Post
bigcfour4. Complete waste of DNA. No communication from this buyer WHATSOEVER. Sent 4 invoices and 2 email reminders...waits to pay until the day that I can close my case and receive my fees back...then gives me two (1) ratings for MY communication.

I hate people
Same as above. On the waiting list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsey13 View Post
I used the BIN link to buy a Sam Huff 04 Legendary auto. I tried twice to get the seller to send me a DC#, but never heard a thing. So I waited 14 days and used Ebays channels to reach him. This is what he sends. "I ISSUED A FULL REFUND". ??????????? I clearly asked him for the card not the money. But after thinking it out I took my money and dropped the case. My beef is that I asked him for a DC# he claims he "checked" the DC# but could not see where the post office had recieved it? If that was true why not just give me the DC#? Either way BUYER BEWARE!

Seller ID: elitesc
Looks like he was a member here for a day?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PSSOSB:US:1123
Looks like this guy is just too big to care. Over 6000 feedbacks in the last 12 months with 6 negatives. His ratings are all high. 4.9 on everything.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
I know for some reason, I still can't copy and paste the list into my ebay blocked bidders list (will I did manually remove yours and Gregs)
I forgot that I had the same problem. I think there is a character limit. I broke it down into 4 groups and paste them in that way.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #33 (permalink)

The following names were taken off the list due to being invalid ID's:

123brunger, 123revelli, afc071428, alidondo3, allen775, aprsladvnt, bankertcollectables, batwood12, behrman77, bigd100982, bo_fro, brttt123, bubbaarmymerch, chuckdamna24, cmcdonald2, cniel27, d3_d3, dakarcollection007, degibson1984, dhowe420, dolfan4444life, fce1133, gbeckismyhomeboy, gemini04210, heaven1102, hochunk1960, hondur12, i3altheway, irishtom9, jeffnangie, jennpsu26, joconer2007, lawcat0308, lightning277x, lmslabs, marc_116, monteverde97, moosedog16, morriskat, mybayrings, nick_mac1123, nybid75, pacers1fan07, randylitzinger, reddice1189, rpreston13, schiff333, simon_sportcards, sjmsports76, sneakerboy31, temon5, timberridge_sportscards, tinafaye1981, tonymiani, usmc-nam69, wedontdosoy, willyj9, wjdow-old, xxsilverhxx

I also took dod99 off the list
Old 03-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #34 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

new list updates perfectly!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:45 AM   #35 (permalink)

Location: Baltimore ( home of the 6 x MISL Champion Baltimore Blast )
Default block this ebayer 64ptbuck left me 10 negs so far

if you guys are smark i would block this guy 64ptbuck not sure what his problum is with me

he left me 10 negatives for no reasion what so ever & on top of that he has left me 20+ positives
Old 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #36 (permalink)

anyone ever sell to lyonhrt7777?? he won an auction is is taking his dear old time paying. he has 100% feedback score but his actual feedback is private.
NEED: 2010/11 SP AUTHENTIC Steve Alford Letter Autos A,O,R
g8rzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #37 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to wee111 Send a message via AIM to wee111 Send a message via MSN to wee111 Send a message via Yahoo to wee111 Send a message via Skype™ to wee111

what are you guys talking about? whats a block list?
Old 04-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee111 View Post
what are you guys talking about? whats a block list?
If you sell on ebay you have the ability to block whoever you want from bidding on your items. The list on the first post has been compiled from everyone on here that has had bad dealings with those people. You can copy and paste that list into your ebay account if you want.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #39 (permalink)

Default Block jwpalmer1034

See below for "wonderful" transaction. End result, he sent me a refund. He basically wanted me to close the case and rely on his "word" that he would ship. Right.....

whatever dude, i will give you your money back, i am not playing games, but there is not a refund button and I am not adding the money to your email account so I can't get hit twice for the payment. once for the dispute and once for the email payment.

- jwpalmer1034 Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: jwpalmer1034
Subject: Re: jwpalmer1034 has sent a question about item #230452035028, that ended on Mar-28-10 17:41:19 PDT - NRMT+ 1985 USFL Jim Kelly Rookie RC Great Card
Sent Date: Apr-08-10 10:52:39 PDT

Dear jwpalmer1034,

Again...I've worked with Paypal a LOT as a seller...I've never been blocked from sending something just because a dispute was opened. It also does NOT prevent you from refunding the money. If you can explain to me how it is "blocking" you, then that is fine. Otherwise, I'll be elevating my dispute to a claim in order to obtain my refund.

- johnmabry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: johnmabry
Subject: Re: jwpalmer1034 has sent a question about item #230452035028, that ended on Mar-28-10 17:41:19 PDT - NRMT+ 1985 USFL Jim Kelly Rookie RC Great Card
Sent Date: Apr-08-10 10:48:43 PDT

Dear johnmabry,

it was blocked because you opened the dispute. I can't refund you the money now because of the dispute. I am not trying to scam you, sorry for the delay, but i had some personal issues to take care of and now I am able to ship out my auctions. it is up to you though, the kelly card is sweet, i'm sure i could sell it for more.

- jwpalmer1034

To: jwpalmer1034
Sent Date: Apr-08-10 10:40:16 PDT

Dear jwpalmer1034,

What has been blocked? I opened a paypal dispute since I hadn't heard from you...that won't block you from sending the item. If you're unable to send, then I'd appreciate an immediate refund.

- johnmabry

To: johnmabry
Subject: jwpalmer1034 has sent a question about item #230452035028, that ended on Mar-28-10 17:41:19 PDT - NRMT+ 1985 USFL Jim Kelly Rookie RC Great Card
Sent Date: Apr-08-10 10:34:54 PDT

Dear johnmabry,

sorry for the delay. I was trying to ship the item today, but it has been blocked.

- jwpalmer1034
Old 04-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #40 (permalink)

Default Ebay name to add to blocked list

I just went to pay a seller and have a negative balance thanks to the jerk mentioned in my feebay rant. I had just messaged him with his DC number and all to then find that crap. I'm going to the post office in the morning even though I'm not better because tired of his bs and now have this to deal with. Ebay ID is jp09261974 and better block him fast. I hope none of you hafta deal with him because he'll lie to you, pay you late and not give a bleep whether you live or die only that his item wasn't sent the second after he finally got around to paying you.
icemansg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:18 AM   #41 (permalink)

bzrule84

add this one to the blocked list, threatens to neg me because the box he bought from me didnt have the cards he wanted. Also wanted me to send extra stuff for his "dying brother".

anusinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #42 (permalink)
Inactive Account

ADD saintsman254 as i think he is also saintsfan2000 already on here but BLOCK him fast he is running a scam! he buys a card and then asks for a partial refund or he will leave you negative feedback if you dont. Very bad for Ebay and WHEN are they GOING to stop this???
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #43 (permalink)

I just updated my bay list from here and these 3 popped up as not valid IDs (they may be from my own list or in this one somewhere):

amandazorr
redzone_collectibles
ultimateyankee
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
I just updated my bay list from here and these 3 popped up as not valid IDs (they may be from my own list or in this one somewhere):

amandazorr
redzone_collectibles
ultimateyankee
List has been updated. Next time I go on ebay I will check the three you mentioned. If they are not on ebay anymore since the list was first started it will come up as invalid ID.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #45 (permalink)

My ID is on this list (mace01), anyone know why? I've got over 6,000 feedback, I'm a top rated seller, a Power Seller and take care of any complaints I receive in a heartbeat. I'd like to get my ID off the list ASAP.
masonphillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusinha View Post
bzrule84

add this one to the blocked list, threatens to neg me because the box he bought from me didnt have the cards he wanted. Also wanted me to send extra stuff for his "dying brother".
WTH! How am i a bad bidder? Because i paid u the next day after the auction ended and you took 8 days to ship, or that you shipped using a bubble mailer for 2 boxes of SPGU (Got them all damaged). I didn't ask you to send me anything for my brother (who is not dying, Lymphoma is very curable) you offered to do that. Why would i lie about something like that! I got the worst box i've ever seen and you keep selling patches, double and triple jersey cards on your ebay, what a coincidence. By the number of posts i see u have problems with several bidders leads me to believe u are the problem. Also contacted a few of his current sales to other ebay members and they all said they got no good hits in the boxes. Weird that only he gets the hits. So asinha if anything should be on your blocked bidders list.
Bzrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #47 (permalink)

Thanks for this list guys....when I return from this deployment im going to be sellling a lot

Well first on here then after a few weeks throwing up the remaining on ebay
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:24 AM   #48 (permalink)

My 1st non payer in about 40 auctions.

stupidface2009

The "Unpaid Item Assistant" is a great tool!!
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #49 (permalink)

sportnut411

Refused to pay for international shipping, saying "Canada isn't international"

anusinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #50 (permalink)

add creancollectibles to the list. He/She purchased a lot of cards from me and that was it. Never paid, never responded to the invoice or NPB claim. Ebay closed it out today. I'm liking the auto unpaid buyer claims they have now. Saves a headache and now I remember one reason why I went almost 3 years w/o selling on there.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote