Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default USPS Tracking Not Available for 5 Days!

I bought shipping off paypal on the 5th. USPS First Class Mail w/tracking. Its been 5 days and nothing https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99939637629001 has it gotten lost? the mail person took it... Its a 70 dollar item
AwesomeJuice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Not all POs will scan a package when it is dropped off, the local ones here refuse to do so and the past few weeks the scans while en-route have just about disappeared.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Not all POs will scan a package when it is dropped off, the local ones here refuse to do so and the past few weeks the scans while en-route have just about disappeared.
so my best bet is too just hope the buyer doesnt say he never received it?
Old 02-10-2014, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Odds are he will get it and you will never hear a peep from him and it will get scanned as delivered. If you are the seller there is no need in babysitting your tracking numbers, it only causes undue stress. Your buyer will let you know if there is a problem and DO NOT contact them. If you alert them to the possibility the tracking will not get scanned right you might turn them into a scammer.

The USPS does not even consider a package a concern until 21 days have passed. With the weather and all it is way to early to start getting concerned.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Odds are he will get it and you will never hear a peep from him and it will get scanned as delivered. If you are the seller there is no need in babysitting your tracking numbers, it only causes undue stress. Your buyer will let you know if there is a problem and DO NOT contact them. If you alert them to the possibility the tracking will not get scanned right you might turn them into a scammer.

The USPS does not even consider a package a concern until 21 days have passed. With the weather and all it is way to early to start getting concerned.
It's going from Detroit to Chicago so it SHOULD be there already.. I'll hope for the best thanks for the advice
Old 02-10-2014, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeJuice View Post
It's going from Detroit to Chicago so it SHOULD be there already.. I'll hope for the best thanks for the advice
Again weather has been horrible in that area, the USPS has said that they are seeing delivery times increase up to 3 days in some areas. I had a package going to a small town 25 miles away last week that was shipped last Tuesday and according to the buyer it arrived today.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

WTF USPS!!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

If you leave in the mail box or give directly to a carrier in your route. In many occasions, it will show scan if they get to the Sort Facility or when is ready for deliver.

Worst case scenario. Somebody drop it in the water or it got wet. And they are thinking how to deal the situation.
My Trading Card Blog http://elperelestradingcards.blogspot.com/
My Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/elpereles/
Kane1 is offline   Reply With Quote