Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #76 (permalink)

So my patch from 2/15ish posted 47 cards a few days ago. I have 53 left. In people's experience is that something that'll probably happen this week, or is there no real way of telling?

http://www.comc.com/Users/SpastikMooss
SpastikMooss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #77 (permalink)

This is all you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
no real way of telling?
Old 03-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #78 (permalink)

My first endeavor into the process, and nothing so far in the first two weeks. Had 575 cards get there 2/19, and don't have any in yet. Plenty of Series 1, Prizm, and other newer stuff in there that hopefully goes in over the weekend, but we'll see. Frustrating that the percentage system isn't working so that it is easier to track.
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
My first endeavor into the process, and nothing so far in the first two weeks. Had 575 cards get there 2/19, and don't have any in yet. Plenty of Series 1, Prizm, and other newer stuff in there that hopefully goes in over the weekend, but we'll see. Frustrating that the percentage system isn't working so that it is easier to track.
BK prizm? Prices on prizm are falling fast. just buy the good deals and flip. For bk prizm i just paid the $1.00 or $.50 for express listing just before it changed.
amazingpacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:23 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingpacks View Post
BK prizm? Prices on prizm are falling fast. just buy the good deals and flip. For bk prizm i just paid the $1.00 or $.50 for express listing just before it changed.
I already have them processing, so I'm not sure how this info helps me. I already have a batch live from an earlier batch and they are selling quite well for me.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:52 PM   #81 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I already have them processing, so I'm not sure how this info helps me. I already have a batch live from an earlier batch and they are selling quite well for me.
Thats great, keep checking the prices. I check my prizm prices often and they keep needing adjustment. sold only 1/3 of the 130 i sent in when they was less then 200 listed . now its getting close to 2200.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:53 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe79 View Post
This is all you need.
Haha thanks!

Old 03-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Thats great, keep checking the prices. I check my prizm prices often and they keep needing adjustment. sold only 1/3 of the 130 i sent in when they was less then 200 listed . now its getting close to 2200.
Let me clarify, when I said first endeavor, I meant into the new processing, I'm a big seller already on COMC, not sure if that came across or not. I do know about the pricing though, hard to reprice 8000 cards though more than once in a blue moon haha.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:57 PM   #84 (permalink)

Had my submission go live in drips. My dues date is April 7. I am hoping they get done soon.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:01 PM   #85 (permalink)

Newbie here... Just submitted about 700 cards...do i have to wait until 100 percent processed to be able to price and start selling ?? Thanks
OLDPAPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:02 PM   #86 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Let me clarify, when I said first endeavor, I meant into the new processing, I'm a big seller already on COMC, not sure if that came across or not. I do know about the pricing though, hard to reprice 8000 cards though more than once in a blue moon haha.
Your definitely a big seller. my port is small. Got my junk bk prizm down to $0.29 now.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Your definitely a big seller. my port is small. Got my junk bk prizm down to $0.29 now.
I only sent in colors, superstars, hot rookies and inserts. All my base went to either making base sets, and just sent in the best of the best from what I had left.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:24 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDPAPER View Post
Newbie here... Just submitted about 700 cards...do i have to wait until 100 percent processed to be able to price and start selling ?? Thanks
Naw they'll release it in pieces. So you might get like 52 here, 124 there...they release as they go.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I only sent in colors, superstars, hot rookies and inserts. All my base went to either making base sets, and just sent in the best of the best from what I had left.
i send in only base and my port is low value stuff. stupid of me.

Last edited by amazingpacks; 03-06-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #90 (permalink)
XL5

I had one card process yesterday. Seemed weird, it was a regular Hockey Day card (Kane) and the others I sent in already processed.

Quote:
$0.25 of store credit was used to process the 1 new items added to your account.
$64.25 had been previously charged for the 254 items already processed in this batch.
A total of $64.50 has been used to cover the 255 total items processed so far.
255 * $0.25 = $63.75 (not $64.50)
$64.50 / $0.25 = 258 (not 255)

I'm guessing it's removal fee for toploaders, but I don't remember 15 basic cards in toploaders. Certainly possible though, it was a big mixed batch.

Anyway, my update with the corrected numbers since I was previously going by fees:
Arrived 2/5
Completion: 57%
Active Live Cards: 255/~490 (~52%)

I hit the 4-week mark yesterday.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:39 AM   #91 (permalink)

My shipment arrived the other day; I'm fine with the 8 week processing and the target date is 4.29;

To me the best aspect is if I go negative there is some discretion about continuing with the processing. That is great because I like to send huge packages and then come from behind so to speak.

The funniest part, is ever since the "split" from Beckett, my sales have been better than usual. Can't wait and am patient about this processing part.

Rich
sabrgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscout View Post
Batch 819507
arrived 2/4
99/130 processed
91 %

Batch 826840
arrived 2/10
0/250 processed
20 %
last night, 7 additional cards were added to batch 819507. So thats now at 101/130

Oddly enough, batch 826840 had 4 cards show up, so now that is 4/250. All 11 cards were football. None of my 2014 topps baseball submissions have gone live yet.
sjscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #93 (permalink)

So with my batch, today I get 1 card added to account, this is the second time with this batch that they just added 1 card. Easier to price that way lol
msu29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #94 (permalink)

Got 3 cards added today. My batch is at 6 weeks now (due date 3/20) and 823 out of approx 1050 have been processed. I'm not sure what they are doing, but this is pretty disappointing.

Check out my eBay store for great items!
tdbaseballcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #95 (permalink)

I've got about 300 cards due in a few weeks, but I had 4 added yesterday, so 1.3% down!
cross4444 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #96 (permalink)

6 cards added today, so from 47/100 to 53/100. Progress! This one was cool because every card added is unique to the site, so they're all cards that weren't there before! Love when that happens.

Old 03-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #97 (permalink)

I know Moe answered and said that they do take longer but has anyone had any experience with redemptions under the new basic service? I just had 71 more cards added but still no redemptions. Normally I wouldn't mind but I do have a bowman draft Jonathon Gray redemption in there(obviously I should have put it in the premium service but they were only going around $30 when I sent the shipment in) and want to get it up soon in case the price goes back down on them. It's been a week since all my other Bowman draft cards were put up so I'm probably just being impatient but just wanted to hear how long others had to wait.

I do want to say that my cards have only been there a month and more than 85% of my batch has already been processed so overall they are doing a very good job from my perspective, it's really just the one card I was hoping would be up by now.
Please Note: I do all my transactions through COMC. This DOES NOT mean you need a COMC account to buy my card. You can still buy it directly through COMC using PAYPAL but we will need to agree on a price here because you can only buy it for the price I have it listed at on COMC. Just PM me and we can negotiate a price. Thanks!
wphill02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:23 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu29 View Post
So with my batch, today I get 1 card added to account, this is the second time with this batch that they just added 1 card. Easier to price that way lol
I'm also seeing this "trickle in" method lately. Not sure that I'm a fan. Makes me feel there's a greater potential of cards slipping through or getting lost. I never had a reason to lack for trust, but lately I'm wondering if I need to start documenting my submissions.

My January sub had 3 cards go live yesterday, 1 today. These were all Prizm (which were hot in January, not so much now). Some were already on the site. Tomorrow is the 8 week due date for this batch.

My Feb sub had 7 yesterday; 2 today. No real consistancy of sets, but most are 2014 Series 1. Today marks the 5 week point. There are still about 90 to go.

I'm planning to send in another submission tomorrow. Hopefully it goes through a lot better.

Auto accepting 20% off at COMC.
GoBeavs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:38 PM   #99 (permalink)

GoBeavs: You bring up a good point-I don't make a list of cards I send in, sure I know the big ones but after 6-8 weeks it's easy to forget what was sent in.

In your case where it sounds like you send in quite a bit it would be almost impossible to remember
msu29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:20 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu29 View Post
GoBeavs: You bring up a good point-I don't make a list of cards I send in, sure I know the big ones but after 6-8 weeks it's easy to forget what was sent in.

In your case where it sounds like you send in quite a bit it would be almost impossible to remember
I'm definitely not one of the BIG submitters. Usually do a few hundred at a time. There are some that submit in the thousands each time.

To note my January submission. I put an "estimate" of 400 cards. Once my first batch went live from it, I honestly thought the batch was done since I remembered it was mostly all Prizm. I had no reason to think that more cards from the same set would be going live up to a month later.

I don't want to have to track my submissions. Not only would it be a lot more work, but part of me liked the "surprise" of what I'm getting when my batch would go live. It was kind of like opening presents on Christmas. Always had a couple "Wow, I sent that card? Cool!" moments.

Auto accepting 20% off at COMC.
GoBeavs is online now   Reply With Quote